Official Community Forums Home

Help!

kennym

• Members

I was wondering if the deep stroke jack rabbit was good? I want to suprise my wife with this and possibly a good G-spot vib.there is just so much out there.Biggest thing is which will be quieter? I am pen for suggestions please.sorry for so many questions thank you kenny

• Members

Hi Kennym, I am just about to write a remove on the Deep Stroke Jack Rabbit. It is WONDERFUL, I own a few vibes and a few g-spot vibrators and I have to tell you that this Deep Stroke is out of this world. :D

The little bunny (clitoral Stimulator is perfect, the ears sit perfectly on the clitoral area) I know that with some women were having problems with the ears and they wouldn't stay just right, these are OMG perfect, and the pearls rotate, and the shaft thrust in and out. This product is AMAZING. I had many multiple orgasims with it and I am still playing with it. I will be writing a review on it tonight, it is now one of my MOST favorite toys.

As far as quiet this vibe has alot of power, it is multi-speed, one of buttons controls the speed of the vibration and the other the speed of the rotation. To be honest with this vibe and all of its power really is not that noisy. It is not extremely quiet, I have a sick 3 yr old right now and so he is sleeping in my room with me I moved his bed to my room. I played with this vibe during nap time and he slept right threw it, thank god I had a pillow over my face :lol:

As far as a g-spot vibe, I am so in love with Jessicas Strobing Probe, that one really isn't that loud either. My hubby loved the strobe lights on it, and I loved that it hit me right on that spot.

Hope this helps and the review will be posted later tonight on it.

• Members
Hi Kennym, I am just about to write a remove on the Deep Stroke Jack Rabbit. It is WONDERFUL, I own a few vibes and a few g-spot vibrators and I have to tell you that this Deep Stroke is out of this world. :D

The little bunny (clitoral Stimulator is perfect, the ears sit perfectly on the clitoral area) I know that with some women were having problems with the ears and they wouldn't stay just right, these are OMG perfect, and the pearls rotate, and the shaft thrust in and out. This product is AMAZING. I had many multiple orgasims with it and I am still playing with it. I will be writing a review on it tonight, it is now one of my MOST favorite toys.

As far as quiet this vibe has alot of power, it is multi-speed, one of buttons controls the speed of the vibration and the other the speed of the rotation. To be honest with this vibe and all of its power really is not that noisy. It is not extremely quiet, I have a sick 3 yr old right now and so he is sleeping in my room with me I moved his bed to my room. I played with this vibe during nap time and he slept right threw it, thank god I had a pillow over my face :lol:

As far as a g-spot vibe, I am so in love with Jessicas Strobing Probe, that one really isn't that loud either. My hubby loved the strobe lights on it, and I loved that it hit me right on that spot.

Hope this helps and the review will be posted later tonight on it.

Thanks alot.this will help.I will be buying one of each for her for sure.I do want to thank you.I wil read the review.keep up the good work.kenny