Official Community Forums Home

Really kinky stuff

happylady

• Members

Trying to find out if the really kinky stuff that I am researching if anyone else is interested?    Would love to discuss some really crazy stuff 

• Like 1

• Members

I am a sound guy.  I love cumming when my sound is deep down my cock.  So if you want to talk kinky, I’d be happy to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been looking for someone to masturbate with on cam to try it out I've never done it before and I would love to try it maybe from the neck down for now can't find anyone wants to do it with me do you want to get rid of dry though my dick hard I love to get Kinky Liqueur asshole eat that pussy with my cum in it all kinds of good kinky stuff I will show you the picture I'm just taking right now what does too my CoxIMG_20181123_103305_EXP0.thumb.jpg.d9557cc0c641d3f44b2782f2b8747c85.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is a great topic, but in the wrong forum.....which is why I haven't answered it specifically. Great topic though!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/25/2018 at 4:25 PM, Gadget Geek said:

My wife and I are super kinky and have sex on camera all the time. I love knowing that someone is watching her sound my cock or me while I bend her over and lick her tight asshole. Masturbating on cam  one on one sounds like fun too! 😈

2018-09-14-001.thumb.png.26703e17f0a5c4aef561be0e8ad45d1c.png

Howe that sounding feel? I'm extremely kinky. Love watching and participating in kinky 3somes, straight or bi. , masturbating together or with each other, male or female. Love playing with my asshole and both men and womens assholes as well. Will tongue fuck a woman's asshole and if the guys asshole is shaved and clean I have and will lick and fuck most assholes and enjoy getting fucked in the ass by a nice not too big size cock as long as he licks or lubes my asshole and eases it in slowly and pauses after his head penetrates my asshole. Just cuz that shit hurts if you don't do it regularly. After a slight pause so I can take it in and get use to the fastest part penetrating my tight asshole. He needs to start fucking it slowly and gently after a few minutes of getting use to it pumping me. He can pick up the pace gradually to whatever he likes. I would definitely like to try a 8 inch plus. Taken slowly I'd probably cum loads repeatedly and the body twitching orgasm too.  Damn I want to try one or two right now. I'm so horny OMG!!!!😝💞. DAMN!! I'm about to explode just fantasizing about it now.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

ADULT WOMA.. any body in fairfax v.a interest in [ anal sex] leave a number to reach you thank you 😊