Official Community Forums Home

Happly married but......

Pb1228

• Members
5 hours ago, Curious236 said:

I’d love nothing more than my wife to dress me up in lingerie or panties and either make me suck a huge strapping or fuck my ass until I couldn’t walk. Unfortunately she’s very conservative so I don’t think it’ll ever happen

You are not alone in this.  Would love for that to happen also.  I do get to wear panties with her though.  So a little win.

• Members
Just now, Satin panties said:

You are not alone in this.  Would love for that to happen also.  I do get to wear panties with her though.  So a little win.

I love wearing panties. Especially vinyl boi shorts 

• Members
On 2/16/2020 at 10:11 PM, Curious236 said:

I love wearing panties. Especially vinyl boi shorts 

Wow Curious326 ... you are already enjoying some of your fantasy land. Vinyl boy shorts? My taste run a little more vanilla. But you go Tiger! PS ... need a picture of those vinyl panties. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

my only comment is if you value your marriage don't cheat. be honest with her and maybe you can come to a understanding. if you cheat and get caught the marriage is probably done, definitely changed and not for the good. if you are open about your wants there are plenty of couples/people willing to have sex, you just have to look. to anybody who cheats this is just my opinion no judgement on you