Official Community Forums Home

Things Have Changed, This New Guy Just Doesn't Get Me Going....

ameliamaples

So I ditched the abusive loser and started therapy to work thru what happened, but the problem now is that the good friend that I started sleeping with again. We've always had a friendship based on sex, but neither of us want to ruin our friendship by trying to have a relationship so we sleep together and that's it. Well any ways he just doesn't get me as horny as he used to. I can't get wet at all and I don't understand it because we've never had this problem before. I know it's not because I'm uncomfortable because how could I be around this awesome, understanding guy. Does any one have any advice on how We can get back what we had before? Or maybe some ideas to help with my new sex life? I am starting to get mad at myself again with this guy, what's going on? I just don't understand.

• Members

Glad to hear you dumped that abuser!!!! GREAT JOB THERE!!!! :) You know that ending that relationship was the best thing for you. Also it may still be affecting you sexual to. I was once in a very abusive relationship which I shared with you a little bit.

Now that you have your friend that you have always had a great sexual relationship with, the past relationship could still be playing a little bit of a role. Although you may not be intentionally thinking about while you are trying to have great sex with your friend it still may be linguring in the back of your mind. You said it yourself to that you are getting mad, try to relax some, don't try so hard. You have been threw a traumatic relationship, heck your boyfriend rape you and you wonder why you are having such a hard time getting wet etc...

Have you all tried to talk threw it? I honestly believe that the other had relationship is playing a impact here. Here is a question for you though, when you masturbate can you get yourself wet? Just a question. Try talking to him about it. I am sure others here will have much better advice but you have been threw alot lately and it may be affecting you still although it is not right there on your mind.

Keep us posted and good luck!!! :)

• Members

I concur with Katprr. I know myself that when I got out of the relationship with my ex, I was so emotionally tied up inside, it was hard to let go. Things take time.