Official Community Forums Home

Risky Sex

Hotshot

• Members

I remember me and my girlfriend becky at my grandma's house in the yard and I started getting horny so I started rubbing myself and Becky took off her top and I started licking her breast and suddenly my grandma walks out and looks at us and says I remember being young and walked over and told us how she watched her Mom masturbating one night and got caught and her Mom told her to come in and join her and me and Becky  got close to her and actually enjoyed playing with her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

I remember me and my girlfriend becky at my grandma's house in the yard and I started getting horny so I started rubbing myself and Becky took off her top and I started licking her breast and suddenly my grandma walks out and looks at us and says I remember being young and walked over and told us how she watched her Mom masturbating one night and got caught and her Mom told her to come in and join her and me and Becky  got close to her and actually enjoyed playing with her

I’ve heard you talk alot about Becky, can we see her dear?

• Members
4 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG we are so hot for you and Becky , right now and would like to get together with you two And all the hot sexy ladies in your family. Send all of them theses pictures please

Aroused_vagina_1.jpg.cad048f4f14e2e81629487514b54b6d4.jpg.6cb39b9b223e8aa312db37b8accca5fd.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members

I think we used to make a habit of risky sex as my g/f now wife seemed to get off on it, lets see in the coat room in the back of the church at my cousin's wedding later on that day in the coatroom of the banquet hall during the reception,didn't get caught. On an anchored bow-rider in sight of the Seaside Heights  bridge in broad daylight, did we get caught I guess thats what all the honking was about. In a dimly lit corner of a bar while everyone was up getting a look at South side Johnny, pretty she hopped on my lap and fucked my brains out, pretty sure no one saw us. At a boring party at one of her bosses houses we fucked behind soem big giant planter thing highlight of the party. 

@ Mill we fucked on the beach more times than I can count, some times at Gunnison beach too

• Like 2

• Members

Been to Sandy Hook pre-gunnison Beach as well as after

• Members
20 hours ago, Rio said:

Seaside heights! Been there many, many times

Did you happen to see some guy banging a big titted blonde that was me

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Did you happen to see some guy banging a big titted blonde that was me

If I had I probably would have sat down next to you and watched.

• Haha 1

• Members
Just now, Rio said:

If I had I probably would have sat down next to you and watched, or joined in.

• Members

On a billboard on spring grove ave I bent my wife over fd her on it also got a blowjob while she on her knees and sucking my dick people was beeping an everything it was fun

• Like 2

• Members
23 hours ago, Rio said:

Or tried to join in

• Members

FingersHe  fucked me so hard I passed out And when I  woke up he was fucking me so hard I came squirted all over him and my breath started squirting milk then he fucked omg hard he pulled out and he came so hard Allover me and I took my Fingers and wiped up as much as I could as I put in my mouth and swallowed it becomes like a horse and I love the taste of cummm

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Hugeandhappy said:

FingersHe  fucked me so hard I passed out And when I  woke up he was fucking me so hard I came squirted all over him and my breath started squirting milk then he fucked omg hard he pulled out and he came so hard Allover me and I took my Fingers and wiped up as much as I could as I put in my mouth and swallowed it becomes like a horse and I love the taste of cummm

My sister's and Dewey would love to snowball with you two. And we both would like to get together with you two for some good hot DP AND DVP SEX mmmmmmmm nothing like having two big thick hard cocks deep inside of my wet pussy both squirting there hot cum all inside of me over and over again and again

• Members

Love the video. Would love to see how your big cock is penetrating her pussy

Risky Sex?

1. Dressing room in Bass Pro Shops. She came three times: 1st with fingers, 2nd from hard fuck, 3rd with tongue. 

2. Airplane: planted remote control  panty vibe in wife’s thong, she came 3 times. On her third O  I came with her cause she was dishing out hand job under blanket. 

3. She gave me blow job in back seat of our car while parked at Wal Mart. 

4. Country road, passenger door of suv open, me standing outside, wife in seat sideways with legs out & over my shoulders while she leaned back resting head on center console. I had great leverage, could thrust hard. Farm truck drove by on drivers side while we were going for her orgasm #3. We didn’t break stride though and finished the job!

1. Dressing room in Bass Pro Shops. And it wasn’t a quickie either! She came 3 times with, in order of appearance, fingers, cock, tongue. 

2. Country road. I pulled over, went around &  opened passenger door of SUV, turned her sideways with legs sticking out and had great leverage for strong thrusts. Farm truck drove by on drivers side between her 2nd & 3rd orgasms. It’s appearance didn’t break our momentum though. 

3. Overnight flight across the Atlantic. I had her plant a remote control panty vibe in her thong. Under cover of blanket, she was giving me hand job while I buzzed her. On her third O, I came too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, Well, there have been many. I was the most risky with just 2 of my male lovers, one being my first ex husband (he was my First too).

*In a sex toy shop in the dressing room.

*In a Catholic Church's storage/meeting room.

*In a movie theater with one of the Star Wars movies blaring away.

*In the woods beside a heavily foot-traffic area at a college.

*In the woods at the edge of a local sandpit (Jeepin' in, Jeepin' out).

*At the edge of a local park.

*Swimming in a public beach (lake).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

the most resiky place I've tried was in a restaurant with my mom

I’d love to hear more about this