Official Community Forums Home

Licking the bowl

Happyjoy

• Members
5 hours ago, tiptaste said:

I greatly enjoy licking a girls asshole with the hard, tip  of my tongue. One of my friends won't do anal except with fingers or a tongue and her boyfriend won't touch her back there. So she very much looks forward to it when we get together. It's one of the first things we do once I get her naked and if we masturbate together later we'll start with he sitting on me to lick her pussy and asshole before she gets on her back and uses her fingers. Once she does that, I'll slide a finger up her backside and she'lll settle down to where she wants it before climaxing. Love licking that girls little hole especially if I can get my tongue a bit inside of it. 

Oh my!  Sounds like a man who knows what he's doing!  

• Like 1

• Members

Hope you get the experience it soon because it is wonderful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love getting rimmed and tongue fucked by both sexes, especially before I take a cock in my ass. 
However, I’m not at all interested in licking a guys asshole. I’ll suck cock and swallow cum all day, but just not into rimming guys. 
But with a woman, I’ll lick out her asshole and get my tongue in as deep as I can for as long as she wants. It’s always interesting to see the woman’s reaction when I’m eating out her cunt and then slid a bit lower and start using my tongue on her asshole for the first time. Some are completely opposed to it and quickly squirm away, but others get right into it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1