Official Community Forums Home

New Toy

• Members

Hi Jennifer!  Get yourself very turned on and wet.  Go slow with small slow strokes and go a little deeper with each stroke, if you start feeling some pain just left it stay where it is until you adjust to the size.  A vibrator or small bullet vibe on your clit will make it very enjoyable.  Good luck!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Lube up....being a virgin you can never use to much lube.   Go slow as Lis says.  Take your time and enjoy the experience ....I’m assuming that since this was posted in January you've made some progress?  Let us know.....

• Members

I am assuming this is 7 inches in length? How thick is this dildo? I would suggest something around 4.5 inches around and some decent lube. If its 7 inches thick which i doubt it is that would be rather large. I have one 7.5 inches thick and it is a monster to insert and ride.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/28/2019 at 8:00 PM, Jennifer101 said:

Okay so I bought a new toy and I'm a virgin and I'm afraid it wont fit. It's a 7in dildo. Any tips so that itll feel good? Female btw and can fit 2 fingers in.

It will fit. The girth is what is to be concerned about. Anything 4.5 to 5 girth is about normal