Official Community Forums Home

Any bi men

• Members
6 hours ago, pblo69 said:

Tell us ...

Ok @pblo69I was in my early 20's and was getting done working a shift at a new job. There was a Colombian about my age who asked me for a ride home and me being a good guy decided why not. When we arrived to his apartment complex he decided to ask me about women and Hookers. Well I told him that having Fwb worked for me and he could always find a hooker if he searched the right areas. He started asking what I enjoyed most and I replied Blowjobs because I rarely received it but felt so good when I did. Suddenly during our conversation I told him my cock was getting hard and I had to jerk it.  I pulled it out in front of him with no care in the world and started stroking. He ended up asking me if he could grab it and I said yes! then he started stroking me and my cock was super hard so I told him why not start sucking it instead. When  I said that he just went crazy sucking  and licking me.  I'm in my pickup truck in a apartment complex getting a blowjob next to a State Police car. So with the excitement of it all I shot a load in his mouth. He held it for a couple minutes and i told him to swallow it. I started the truck and decided I needed cigarettes as I started to drive he started sucking my dick oh how great that was after Cumming in his mouth. Got my cigarettes and arrived back at the parking lot where he started sucking my dick again while I rubbed his ass played with his asshole. He ended swallowing my load again that night and I knew that being Bi wasn't a bad thing at all growing up in strict household. 🙂

• Like 1

• Members

Wow, thanks for sharing. I’ve always fantasized about such an encounter. 
I got all of my action on adult friend finder. Unfortunately I always managed to get guys a little older with small unimpressive dicks.

Now I have a great sex life but no cock to suck. I dont want to violate my vows ( did that got the divorce to show) so now I come here swap tales and what if stories.

So why Justasimp as a handle? Do you over compensate a woman for her attention?

any pix on here? Just curios..

• Like 2

• Members

Lynyrd Skynrd..Simple Man is my favorite song of theirs. So that's the reason for my handle.

• Members

I see

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, princealbert420 said:

I want to see you play with ass with a toy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2019 at 5:05 AM, 1timemore said:

I'm bi

20190217_051230.jpg

You look really good 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2019 at 7:02 AM, princealbert420 said:

I'm bi. Not into kissing or anything with men. Just sexual activity. Like the Greeks,almost anyway. They had sex with men for fun and women for breeding, I like having fun sex with both men and women. Prefer pussy but gotta do what u gotta do. Lol. It's all just skin and if you'll buttfuck a woman it's the same with a guy except men are hairy, but I'm not into really hairy or obsessed men or women for that matter. I like playing with another guys cock and balls and making it cum

0221191420.jpg

I agree with you on this issue. 

• Members
On 2/11/2019 at 1:56 PM, Love Getting Pegged said:

Any bi men or women that would like to chat

Love to. PM me any time 

• 1 year later...