Official Community Forums Home

Hot Pussy Lotion

Mikayla1

• Members

TLH1314-9main.jpg

Ladies, let me ask you a question, do you “Think Pink?” Don’t know what I mean? Well, let me tell you about this excellent product that will have both you and your partner THINKING PINK!

THINK PINK!!!

Hustler’s “Think Pink” oral sex potion is exactly that – a potion for love! This liquid oral sex gel will have you begging for more – and your partner will willingly oblige! Smooth, silky, sensual – this liquid potion warms on contact, and gets continually warmer with the hot breath of your lover – what could be better than that? I’ll tell you what – it is cherry flavored!

Imagine the first cool sensations of the potion hitting your sacred spaces and then the slow, gentle heat rising up between your legs as your partner begins to lick and enjoy the pleasant cherry flavor. Not only does this potion offer lubrication, but it also gives the unique sensation of heat! Both you and your lover will be so satisfied with this potion that it will be a regular addition to your oral sex – it sure is with mine.

I have tried a few oral sex gels – and many of them are very nice. I have not, however, tried one that heats up on contact! I was very excited to try this so I made sure to pack it on a special trip we recently took. My hubby doesn’t need a gel or lotion to perform oral sex – but he is really happy when we try something new – especially if it is flavored. Let’s face it, a little cherry flavor to enhance your own delicious tastes can only help, right? Literally the cherry on top!

When it was time for our foreplay to take the turn to oral sex, I reached over for the potion. My hubby took the bottle and said, “this is super girlie – ‘Think Pink’ – ha – but I guess that makes sense if you think about where it is going!” I hadn’t thought about it in that context, but he was correct. I didn’t care, just as long as he poured it on me before he commenced with the oral! When it first hit me it was cool, very pleasant and non-sticky. I was very pleased with the overall consistency of it. It began to warm a little on its own. Then, when my hubby settled in for the pleasing I noticed it heating up quite a bit. As his saliva hit it, it warmed up more. His breath seemed to activate the potion and soon I was bathing in pleasant warmth as well as beginning to orgasm! That potion definitely expedited my orgasms – which was not at all a bad thing!

We applied a little more after a while, since I am always going for multiples, and I asked him about the taste. He told me that it is pleasant, not overpowering and not tart or bitter – basically, he liked it. So, as far as my hubby is concerned, it was a winner for him! After I was done having my countless orgasms, I decided to try some on him – couldn’t hurt. While the taste and texture were very nice – he didn’t really feel much of the warmth as I did. No matter, it still tasted good and the added lubrication was nice – although it did not last super long. It is not a sex lubricant, so I didn’t really expect it to anyway.

I would recommend this product to any couple interested in spicing up their oral sex! I would even say that the potion has a nice, gentle warming quality without oral sex if you are looking for a little something to add to your solo play. Whatever you do with this potion, one thing is for sure, the next time you are having oral sex you will definitely be “thinking PINK!”

Happy licking!!!

Mikayla :wub:

• Members

Very good review will add that to the shopping cart i am always looking to spice up things for us

thank you

oh by the way does it leave and after taste some oral sex gels have that bland taste afterwards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mikayla,

I have to ask, after reading many of your reviews, have you ever come across something you don't love?

I have personally purchased some toys based on an awesomely written review only to find my own personal experience to be less than pleasurable and found it to be a wasted purchase. (the Jackrabbit I purchased a couple years ago being one)

So, would you write a review on something you weren't happy with or are you always happy with your toys? :D

• Members

Oh yeah, I have found items that I don't LOVE - you can tell in my reviews which toys I LOVE and which toys I just like. If you read, I will say something like, "this didn't deliver a G-Spot orgasm for me, but maybe it will for you."

The reason most of my reviews sound like I approve the toy is because I have yet to find a toy that I hated. All toys have some kind of redeeming quality. They might not have strong vibrations, but that means they might be good for a beginner. I try to point that out. Some toys rock my world - and I say so. Some toys don't - so I might say it would be good for this purpose or that purpose. I always try to think of what the toy could offer to someone else and tell the reader that.

In general though, all the products that I have tried have been more than decent - and maybe I have just been lucky, but none have failed to do what they were supposed to - except maybe a g-spot toy or two!

Just read my reviews, I am honest and I will tell you EXACTLY what I think the toy is good for!

Mikayla ;)