Official Community Forums Home

Trying To Be More Kinky

hey everyone. my husband is coming back from a year in iraq and i want to suprise HIM with something new and different. i am very outgoing and say and do what i want outside the bedroom but in the bedroom i am very shy about taking charge and being more kinky. i would like some advice or suggestions on how to bring something nice for him. he really wants me to take charge and some little starter tips would be good to hear from someone... if anyone could leave me some comments i would greatly appreciate it. i really want to do something that will take his breath away when we get in the bed ;) thank you so much

thank you so much for the advice about things to do for him. what you said was something i can really enjoy and so can he. as far as "kinky" goes... i guess i meant doing kinds of things that would require me to take charge and do the things that he does to me..he talks of role playing and dirty talking...im sure that i will get more comfortable with myself and with being more aggresive in bed but i want to do it now.. lol... i want to do those things for him but.. am kinda afraid i will make a full of myself.. but.. i try it ...he is very fun and exciting in bed and i want to suprise him with something like that from me. what you told me is something im looking foward to doing. i just need ideas for ways to get my shy butt out and let lose on him. its strange... i am such a wild person outside the bedroom... but in the bedroom... im very reserved. i guess its all confidence i guess.. and ill get there.. i just will start in little baby steps in the bedroom.. i want to be his little sex kitten lol. thanks again for your advice it was very helpful. im suprised anyone left a post. :) thanks again

• Members

i agree with howard not to worry about doing anything wrong go with flow and take him to level he always dream of but now it is come true so everyitme he close his eyes or you walk pass him he cant help but to grab and things startup all over again

have lots and lots of FUN :P

• Members

My first thought when you said he wants you to take charge was that you should get a blindfold and some restraints. Blindfold him and tie him up. Then have your way with him, teasing him until you drive him crazy. Blindfolds may have two advantages for you. The main one is that it heightens all sensations for him so any little thing you do will be more intense for him. The other is that you might not be so shy if he isn't watching you do what you're doing. I would also recommend the lover's candle that's on this website. It's not very hot and turns into a massaging oil, so you can be a little kinky and give those tired muscles of his some attention at the same time. I think those things would be a good start for you. Once you get more comfortable with taking charge you may want to add more things. You might also try some new lingerie. I would recommend something that makes you 'feel' like taking charge. Something more like leather than a frilly babydoll. I know of a site that has pretty cheap leather outfits for all sizes, you can send me a pm and I'll tell you what it is. They also have costumes which might be a good step as well. Dress up like a school girl or something. :) I think you'll really surprise him!! :)

• Members

Hello, Nicole. I remember those days when hubby is coming back from being gone on military duty. I always said the reunions were one of the things that kept our marriage going for nearly 31 years! It's much different now with e-mail and less expensive phone calls. In our day, it took 10 days to get a letter, and we could only afford about one phone call a month.

One thing I would recommend is something really sexy to wear once you get home (nightgown, teddy, garter belt, whatever). That does more than excite him--to me it always makes me feel really sexy, too. Also, wear a dress or skirt when you go to pick him up, and no panties--and let him KNOW as soon as you can you are not wearing any panties! Even when I would go pick my husband up from work and do this, I'd usually end up getting fingered most of the way home.

Many answers are good, especially Howard's. Just don't be shy. Especially if he wants you to take charge. He may be asking for just what bondagejunkie recommended. Or he may just want you to start making the first moves. My husband always loves when I make the first moves.

Whatever you decide, just make sure that you let him know he is your HERO and you are PROUD of him.

hey everyone. my husband is coming back from a year in iraq and i want to suprise HIM with something new and different. i am very outgoing and say and do what i want outside the bedroom but in the bedroom i am very shy about taking charge and being more kinky. i would like some advice or suggestions on how to bring something nice for him. he really wants me to take charge and some little starter tips would be good to hear from someone... if anyone could leave me some comments i would greatly appreciate it. i really want to do something that will take his breath away when we get in the bed ;) thank you so much

• Members

I just thought of something else I did once for my husband. I made him a "coupon book" that he could redeem--blow job, massage, strip tease, etc. He really enjoyed that. TooTimid has one (http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4676), but making him one would be much more personal, and that way you can add new things to your bedroom that you might be shy about bringing up--that way you'll know if it is something he wants to try.

• Members

I agree with Howard. Don't be afraid of doing anything wrong, picture it as a adult playground it is okay to laugh, play and have a good time. Alot of times people take sex so serious they forget that you can talk, laugh and try new things. Trust me I have been there. You know when I first came to this forum I was told to take charge and I did. I met my hubby in the shower and washed him, dried him in a way I am sure he has never been dried before. :lol:

I also love Bondagejunkie's idea. Here is the link also to the coupons since I noticed that link didn't work. Once you have him tied down, suck on his neck a little, then slowly tease him, rub him, oils, heating gels, even your vibrator if you have one believe it or not, men love the vibration as much as we do. :) Rub it on his package and up and down his penis. But please don't ever be afraid of doing something wrong.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4676