Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm?

sewilliams83

• Members

The only true way to become multi-orgasmic is to work through that "pain" that you are describing. I have an article on multiples coming soon, but to give you a highlight, what I suggest is the next time you have sex, let yourself rest for up to 1 minute - NO MORE - then start touching yourself again. Lightly, and keep on with it until you climax again. Eventually, work up to continual touching and you will become multi-orgasmic.

All women can become multi-orgasmic if they put in the effort. Now, if you just want to know if that pain is normal - yes, it is normal. What you do with it is your choice. Either work through it and make the most of it, or let it rule your refractory period and stop with 1 orgasm - your choice.

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Hey Mikayla...

Can't wait to see that article... My last girl was naturally VERY orgasmic. She had multiples effortlessly, and it came naturally... on and on... My current SO has incredibly strong, earth shattering orgasms, but more often than not, only one... last night two, but rarely more than that...

I'd like to help her to have more... not because I want her to be more like my ex, but because we go for an hour or two, and I'd like her to have more orgasms the whole way through... She says she gets close, but sometimes just can't get over the edge into climax.

So, I'd be fascinated to read that article you're working on... Please sit at the keyboard and finish!!!! ;)

• Members

Oh its finished! :blink: I just have to wait for Rob to post it. He has to put in the product links and such and I am sure it will be posted soon. I also did one on G-Spot orgasms which should be appearing soon!

I can give you a little teaser and tell you, that basically if you want her to have more orgasms, you have to keep stimulating her. Do not let her clit get ungorged with blood - keep it stimulated and keep her orgasms coming. It takes a while, but I have a feeling you are up to the challenge! ;) My article is much more in detail, so I don't want to type it all here - it was a long one again - but, for now, just tie her ass down and tease the hell out of her!

Mikayla :unsure:

• Members

Howard...

I think you missed the point (or perhaps I was unclear) that my girl has an orgasm... a huge, explosive, screaming orgasm, but achieving a second one can be the problem...

• Members

Here is a link to the G-spot O that Mikayla wrote I must say it is a great article, hands down she has done it again. :) I have g-spot O but wow I learned from it. I think this article blissful and to sew would help. Looking forward to Mikaylas next article.

To Mikayla, great information in that article and I think it will help alot of people, heck I learned some new things from it tol. Great Work and well written.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...912_gspot_guide

• Members

Howard,

I MOST DEFINITELY didn't miss the point. You have helped me tremondously! I can't wait to start putting your advice into practice. Oh, and the story also made me pretty hot too! I think I've just hit a sexual plateau and I'm definitely ready for some multi orgasm action. Luckily my husband is more than willing to help me achieve it! :D

Thanks again!