Official Community Forums Home

Woman's panties on men

• Members

I@Pantylover5 hey I have my neighbor panties on. Snatched them when visiting.

Had bbq at their house went to pee and they were on top of hamper. She knows I like panties,, husband not

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We have trade underwear day from time to time , I think it surprised him how silky they were but he’s not liking the lace up the butt so much. I’m very impressed how comfortable men’s underwear are I could do that everyday. Not sexy though. 😏

• Members

A lot of us men, me included, love to explore our woman side. Also, women do have the most comfortable underwear. Since they have boxer's for women, I'm for panties for men. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I find mens thongs fabulous. I also like mens cheekies. Womens just do not fit right. Regular mens underwear i think are uncomfortable. Id rather not wear any then wear a pair of mens lol. I have a pic of me in a thong on here somewhere 😝

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely on the nipples and breast maybe a little down below? It would be licked clean I guarantee 

• Members
1 hour ago, VN2U said:

Satin panties,

Aren't women's underwear DIVINE!  I love being in lace thongs.  Makes me feel sexy.  I can never pass up a good sale, can you?  LOL  I have to ask, have you ever  tried thigh highs?  If you haven't it's a must!  Here's a thought, black silky robe, black lace thong and black fish net thigh highs!  Ooh, yes!  That sounds like fun too!  LOL

Cheers,

I have tried them along they are sexy as hell love the way you think

• Members
5 hours ago, VN2U said:

Pantylover5, Satin Panties and Ryan

Thank you for enlightening me on this kink!  Who knew I would feel connected to men who LOVE to wear women's panties!  Maybe it's the fashionista in me or maybe it's the woman in me who can admire anyone that can look sexy and hot in their silky satin panties!  You guys rock!

We must have a convo in re SHAVING SECRETS!!  LOL

Cheers, ~V

Thanks,  must say as far as shaving,,,I don't have any drinks before shaving the twig and berries..lol.  I just personally prefer the nice shaved and trimmed look.  Goes with sexy panties better than a huge forrest of hair.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/5/2019 at 1:59 PM, VN2U said:

LOL!  I missed this!  Yes, sexy, lacy thongs, Hot Pink.  But lately, Coconut Cream is looking rather nice against my tan!

~V

Panties is another fetish for voyeurism. I stilthly capture panties from friends when I visit. Love the scents of ladies juice

Surfer Dude

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Men’s satin thongs in MANY different colors. I enjoy being able to “ dress up” even in the slightest for my wife who does so for me. Dress up is FUN and exciting. 

• Members
On 7/7/2019 at 9:08 AM, VN2U said:

Pantylover5, Satin Panties and Ryan

Thank you for enlightening me on this kink!  Who knew I would feel connected to men who LOVE to wear women's panties!  Maybe it's the fashionista in me or maybe it's the woman in me who can admire anyone that can look sexy and hot in their silky satin panties!  You guys rock!

We must have a convo in re SHAVING SECRETS!!  LOL

Cheers, ~V

Not much of a secret ... but I cannot stand to be unshaven. Love a clean look myself

• Members

I also enjoy wearing panties, feels good on the skin and is a instant hard on for me.

My wife started letting me wear hers but there a bit big so we have gone shopping and now I own almost as many pairs as she does. Lol

• Like 1