Official Community Forums Home

Extend Your Love...

Mikayla1

• Members

Ladies, do you want to transform your man’s penis into something a little more….well, into something MORE? Then I have the perfect item for you! This CYBERSKIN penis extender will literally add 4 inches onto whatever your man brings to the party – and it will increase overall girth as well. How does it work you ask? Well, I am going to tell you, and ladies, it is well worth the listen!

EXTEND YOUR LOVE

I must begin by stating that my hubby is endowed enough for me – and he knows how to use it. However, sometimes we girls like a little extra something just for variety. So, if you are like me and just want to switch it up a bit – or if your man really could use an inch or two of help – then this product will satisfy either need.

We have tried a penis extender before – and honestly, we both enjoyed it. It was not as large overall as this one, so I was anxious to try. I like to surprise my hubby with new toys – so I unwrapped this one and laid it on his pillow with a little note that said, “feel like being John Holmes tonight baby – I’ll be whatever star you want!” While I was in the bathroom, he saw the toy and the note and started laughing hysterically! I walked out of the bathroom – in new lingerie I might add – and said, “not quite the reaction I was looking for.” He explained his laughter by asking, “wasn’t Holmes like 15” long and 5” wide?” My hubby was a little off – John Holmes was famous for being 12” long and probably 4 inches in girth – so with this extender my hubby’s respectable 8” would be extended to 12” – which was where I was going with the note.

All laughing aside my hubby was now taking notice of me – in my lingerie – and was getting harder by the minute. Penis extenders can be used many different ways – the first way is how we used it. As he got harder (with oral lovin’ from me), I slipped some lubricant onto his penis and then slid the extender on. The instructions do not say to use lube – but we find that a little dab of lube goes a long, long way in getting it on and off. Once snuggly on, I admired my hubby’s new length – and it looked HUGE! This extender is cyberskin so it looks and feels decently realistic. It is also tender to the touch – meaning it gives a little when you grab it – just like a real penis.

I assumed the doggy style position to try out my hubby’s new toy and after a bit of lube he began to insert. Insertion was smooth – but I will admit, this extender does add a bit of girth and a nice bit of length! When my hubby got it all in he continued to pound me and I could feel the tip hitting the area by my cervix and the sides were stretching my vagina just a bit – it was delightful! The nice thing about the extender from my hubby’s point of view is that it acts like a giant hand squeezing constantly on his erection – which for him is enjoyable and makes him last longer.

We changed positions to me on bottom and I will say – it was quite pleasurable to see such a large penis going down into me – a real turn-on! My hubby also loves the way his penis head hits the top of the extender – just like a soft masturbator. While he does miss feeling my juices – the lube inside helps with that sensation. He also loves seeing me get off – and I was just about to. As he pounded away on me, noticing how close I was, he added some finger play on my clit and I was GONE. Orgasms flooded over me one after another until I squeezed my hubby so hard he finally had to cum. He wanted to take off the extended (even though you can cum in it) so he could cum inside me – which he did. I must say, at the end there, I kind of missed the extra girth (ssshhhhh, don’t tell my hubby!)

All in all, this is a great product which can be used by any man – large, small or in between. If you want to add 4” to your penis – then this is for YOU. The kit comes with some bonus lube and cyberskin renew – which is helpful for caring for the toy. Always remember NEVER use SILICONE lubricants with cyberskin! If you are a man who wants to extend his erection for longer periods – this might work for you also. Since the extender sleeve works like one, big cock ring it helps trap the blood flow in the penis. If you need to, you can trim some of the base off with scissors to get that perfect fit – the head of the extender should rest right on the head of your penis – this will ensure your pleasure as well as the proper fit.

Come on guys and gals – switch up your sex play and try this penis extender. I never heard a woman complain of having a LARGER penis – and most men would like to add an inch or two – so why not? Come on, extend your sex play, extend your pleasure, extend your penis!

Muuuahhh,

Mikayla

• Members

:) Sounds like fun to me, wonder what my hubby will think? Here is a little question for you, I am sure though your hubby doesn't have problems with ejaculating to soon. MY hubby is working on it more and more would you say that it help him last a bit longer? To me it seems it just might since it is covering him.

I have to comment on the John Holmes note, I admit it made me laugh to. What a good idea to introduce it.