Official Community Forums Home

Man Wont Consider Anal?

sewilliams83

• Members

Anal sex is on the rise in HETEROSEXUAL couples more in the last 5 years than it ever has been! If you Google "Heterosexual Anal sex" you will find a bunch of articles on men and anal sex and there will be statistics that might help your hubby to open up to it. My hubby has been resistant for 10 years and it has only been in the last 2-3 years that I have been able to slowly coerce him into anal sex. He had to first realize, it didn't and wasn't going to make him gay. Then he had to realize that it wouldn't hurt, but would be fun and feel good. He also wanted to make sure that I liked doing it to him.

Now, he does have his limits, like he won't let me do him with a strap-on, which is OK anyway. However, we have made it to anal toys and a lot of finger play. Don't give up, he will eventually give in. Try it first with giving him a killer blowjob and then sticking a well lubed finger in a bit - he will go NUTSO!

Good luck!

Mikayla