Official Community Forums Home

Any females want to see a J/O video?

Horny69

• 1 month later...

OMG now that's the best idea I've heard yet oh yeah I'm Connie and there's nothing I love more than watching a guy or guys jerkingoff I'm serious it's the most incredible thing to watch yes I'm definitely for it 😙😙😙😙😙

• Like 1

• Members

Always!   And one of the best things is when the cum lands on my tits and I can rub it in

• Like 2

ohhh girl don't you know it 😛that warm fresh cum hitting our breast and that tingling feeling of it starting to dripbetween them OMG that's so hot 

• Like 1

AND yes us girls definitely love to watch you guys jerkingoff just like you guys love watching us playing with ourselves RIGHT??

• Like 3

• Members

I'd love to be watched J/O too - not to rain on Horny69 parade, but....I love an audience of horny FEMALES getting wet at the sight of me and "helping" me along is HOT HOT too! ;)  Message me or maybe I'll post a vid?  Is that allowed???

• Like 2

• Members
29 minutes ago, Dmbfan76 said:

I'd love to be watched J/O too - not to rain on Horny69 parade, but....I love an audience of horny FEMALES getting wet at the sight of me and "helping" me along is HOT HOT too! ;)  Message me or maybe I'll post a vid?  Is that allowed???

@Dmbfan76 post vid for all us, cocks are fun

• Members
1 minute ago, saltybear said:

@Dmbfan76 post vid for all us, cocks are fun

@saltybear don't they take these kinds of vids down off the boards?  i.e. not allowed??  I think I saw this else where, LOL  Maybe a tribute pic is better - those are HOT ;)

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Dmbfan76 said:

@saltybear don't they take these kinds of vids down off the boards?  i.e. not allowed??  I think I saw this else where, LOL  Maybe a tribute pic is better - those are HOT ;)

video of yourself masturbating, seems to be what I see.  which I enjoy watching women or men;    fucking probably not   you can send me anything if sharing with men or women is cool with you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualrom said:

AND yes us girls definitely love to watch you guys jerkingoff just like you guys love watching us playing with ourselves RIGHT??

jerking off should be an Olympic sport... guys on here would be golden

• Members
Just now, saltybear said:

jerking off should be an Olympic sport... guys on here would be golden

LOL yes indeed - I'd clean up with gold medals!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Bootyrican said:

I’d be interested in seeing you get all hard and imagine your load going right inside my wet pussy

@Bootyrican care to get a tribute or vid to your hot pussy and body from me?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

OMG yeah please come on guys don't you know that us girls love watching you jerkingoff seriously girls are like guys in that way we love to see you giving yourselvespleasure seriously cause we are more interested in knowing that your enjoying playing with that cock cause for me I love to watch you jerkingoff and watching your body talk but BEST OF ALL that incredible load moaning when you explode fuck yeah 

• Like 3

• Members
6 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

OMG yeah please come on guys don't you know that us girls love watching you jerkingoff seriously girls are like guys in that way we love to see you giving yourselvespleasure seriously cause we are more interested in knowing that your enjoying playing with that cock cause for me I love to watch you jerkingoff and watching your body talk but BEST OF ALL that incredible load moaning when you explode fuck yeah 

You read my mind!

• Like 3

• Members
3 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

You read my mind!

Right actually watching either guys or girls it's absolutely erotic at least for me cause I love masturbation it's an expression of self pleasuring AND there's really nothing more beautiful then enjoying your own body but I do have a special place with guys jerkingoff it's absolutely amazing to me really 

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

Right actually watching either guys or girls it's absolutely erotic at least for me cause I love masturbation it's an expression of self pleasuring AND there's really nothing more beautiful then enjoying your own body but I do have a special place with guys jerkingoff it's absolutely amazing to me really 

It's amazing to me too, watching them get into that space where nothing matters but the enjoyment they're giving themselves. And the number of ways in which men can get themselves off has been a surprise to me! Women are inventive too, of course, but then again, I'm pretty experimental myself so that didn't surprise me as much.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Bootyrican said:

I’d be interested in seeing you get all hard and imagine your load going right inside my wet pussy

I would love to show you