Official Community Forums Home

Howdy looking 4 riding machine

Howdy 2 all .. I need help in finding a blow up or  options  On a  rideable sex machine for the life that has but plug dildo and clitoris mode not the Siberian that thousand dollar toy I’m looking for like the sex machine I bought her for 150 bucks and had delivered , we got the  pounder and plunger machine now the rider one.  One kids at home  finally and we can live our youth sexual experiences that we didn’t get to have because we had to raise kids fun fun fun and lots of CUM , CUMM 4 all 👉🏻👌

thanks R &M cheers 🍺😘

• 2 months later...

I've always wanted to try a full on thrusting sex toy machine. I've used one that has a dildo and clit stimulator that you can ride, but not one that does basically all of the work for me. That would be awesome!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Iv had them thrusting machines but once u have a machine thats made from a palm sandeemr and dildo of yoyr choice.well the viberations are so good.that even tho i use mine every day,still the se ond i sink the com all tge way and start to pump the cok i am holding bk a climsx from then on.