Official Community Forums Home

incredibly awesome experience

bisexualrom

hoping to get some replies on the most incredible experience with aspecific toy 

I'm so glad to hear that 

please don't be embarrassed sweetheart we all have a favorite toy mine is my shower mount fleshlight I don't know what I would do without it anymore SERUIOLY I use it EVERY MORNING I'm sure you know about those MORNING WOODYS 😆

• Members

I don't know about shower heads and hot tub jets.  They are nice but I orgasm much more intensely with a bullet vibrator.  I am exploring sex toy options as my man doesn't really care to satisfy me any more.  My vibrator is very noisy though almost to distraction.  Any suggestions?  Was also thinking of a rabbit toy, you know the whole sheebang with rotating, butterfly vibrator etc.  any experience with those?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VN2U said:

Morning wood, well no, as a matter of fact, seeing how the only thing protruding from my pussy is a very large clit!  LOL  But I must admit morning wood is a divine sight especially when its intent is me!

As for showers, shower heads are a girl's best friend along with her diamonds and dildos!

As for my blunder, ah well, forgotten, never look back only forward.

Cheers, ~V

OMG yes that's exactly what I'm fantasizing about watching you playing with yourself erect clit and I'll tell you how much I love watching you 

I'm definitely gonna be your best fan for real 

aww that's so sweet I'm so glad to hear that it makes my night knowing that I'm able to give you a little enjoyment cause honestly I'm playing with myself right now fantasizing about you actually I'm not a pervert I'm just thankful for your friendship sweetheart 

it's your incredibly beautiful personality it's wonderful 

I feel so awful I don't know why it's not going through OK good night sweetheart sweet dreams