Official Community Forums Home

Can’t believe what I keep reading!

• Members
On 6/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, Only As Old As I Act said:

Why do I continue to read clips from women on here that say there mates no longer want to service them, take care of there needs? Guys what the hell, you should always make your special someone feel loved, cherished and fulfilled. There are so many beautiful ladies on here that need the touch of their lovers even if you are unable to get erect that is no reason to leave her wanting and needing attention. 

I actually love the feeling of power and closeness knowing I can make her squirm, moan and cum in so many different ways other than my  hard cock. 

So guys get of the pitty potty and get loving your women or someone else just might do it for you! That’s my rant thanks for reading.

I know this was from a while back, but I just read it.  

And I just have to say, well said, sir.  Well said. 👏

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 6/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, Only As Old As I Act said:

Why do I continue to read clips from women on here that say there mates no longer want to service them, take care of there needs? Guys what the hell, you should always make your special someone feel loved, cherished and fulfilled. There are so many beautiful ladies on here that need the touch of their lovers even if you are unable to get erect that is no reason to leave her wanting and needing attention. 

I actually love the feeling of power and closeness knowing I can make her squirm, moan and cum in so many different ways other than my  hard cock. 

So guys get of the pitty potty and get loving your women or someone else just might do it for you! That’s my rant thanks for reading.

Amen