Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Know You Are About To Orgasm?

smariette

• Members

i’ve only orgasmed twice in my life, so I’m still kinda trying to figure the whole thing out! So, how do you know when YOU are about to orgasm? What does it feel like, a s best as you can explain it? Would also be kinda neat to se if anybody is different. Also, is there anything tyou do when you’re close to send you over the edge?

For me, I THINK I'm about to orgasm when I feel a ton of pressure, and it kinda hurts but not in a bad way, at least that's what I've seen in common these past two times?? I'm such an orgasm newb! :P

• Members

Mine is more like a tingly sensation all over. Then I feel a warm, flushed sensation all over. Kinda like your face feels when you blush. I just tell my fiancee to keep doing what he's doing, (or keep doing what I'm doing :) ) and then the orgasm hits. Which is the same kinds of feelings just much more intense.

• Members

smariette - In general (as they do differ) I get a creeping tingly sensation which works its way up my thighs and down my stomach area towards my pussy, which is like a gathering tension...then is the best bit when the O hits which feels like a slow, hot 'bursting' or 'blossoming' sensation when the 'wave breaks' which is what it reminds me of like, a breaking wave....followed by a massive feeling of relief and satisfaction and relaxation. Then there is a cool down period where its just feeling nice. Then just carry on and do it again, and again....etc!!! I find the third one is usually best of all.

is there anything you do when you’re close to send you over the edge?

Just dont stop!!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time I had an Orgasm I was with my second. I was 16 YO it was a school day and I was in High School so he came over to my mother house after school and we were in the livingroom watching TV. This was the second time we had sex with eachother the first time he didn't penatrate and he didn't use a condom so I wrote him a letter telling him to use a condom next time we have sex.

So that day he came over to my mothers house he went to the store after reading the letter and bought a condom. So we went into the basement and had sex on the couch it was my first Orgasm and I ahd only been having sex for a couple of months now, even when I was with my first I never had an orgasm with him but with my first teenage love I had my first Orgasm.

One time after we "broke up" he came over to thenhouse with his cousin because his cousin usedm to like my sister so he came over acting like he ain't gonna give up the dick after I set up the basement for us I cleaned it and everything and it was off limits to anybody especially my brothers. So when he came over that night he was acting like he didn't want any pussy and he wasn't gonna give up the dick.

He already knew I was horny and wanted some dick so I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter mad and horny then he comes into the kitchen and gives me the ultimate french kiss and my pussy was throbbing so damn hard you would've thought I had a dick in between my legs.

Before the night was over I got me some good dick. I had the best orgasm that a sixteen year girl could have.

How I knew i was having an orgasm is just like what Howard said you get light heade like youn was stretching and your body was tired & your body shivers like you were having a siezure it is the best feling in the world :D:P