Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 7/5/2019 at 4:10 PM, Andrew said:

That's so hot. I jerked off twice reading this.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:41 PM, Northwest BootyCall said:

Fuuuh I just got soooo hard reading this 🤤

On 8/3/2022 at 10:02 PM, Rio said:

Sounds hot. Do you mean something like this?

Screenshot_20220803-222222.png

I mean I don't hv a dick but got really wet reading n anything from Rio!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, MilanaW said:

If a woman licks another woman is the norm. If a man sucks another man, he is gay.

I agree 💯 with this comment. 

Society is much more accepting of two women eating each other out than it is of two  guys sucking each other off.

The majority of guys would not object to a woman who says she’s bi. Many of them would be extremely turned on by this. 

In contrast, I’ve found that there’s a greater percentage of women who aren’t comfortable with bi guys. Even fewer who are actually turned on by it. 

It’s a very unfortunate double standard. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/5/2023 at 2:20 PM, Frontandback247 said:

Society is much more accepting of two women eating each other out than it is of two  guys sucking each other off.

The majority of guys would not object to a woman who says she’s bi. Many of them would be extremely turned on by this. 

In contrast, I’ve found that there’s a greater percentage of women who aren’t comfortable with bi guys. Even fewer who are actually turned on by it. 

Couldn't agree with you more. Told three women of my bisexuality and all three left. So I keep it to myself, you know except sharing here;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

there's absolutely nothing like watching a guy giving another guy head it's absolutely incredible seriously

I agree. I love to watch two men suck each other off. By the same token I like watching women suck men off as well. When I see either one, I wish I was in there sucking with them. It is a desire and fantasy of mine. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/28/2023 at 2:00 PM, pblo69 said:

Couldn't agree with you more. Told three women of my bisexuality and all three left. So I keep it to myself, you know except sharing here;) 

It is a shame, but like you, I will kept my desires to myself and share only in places like here. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/16/2023 at 11:50 PM, Samantha Cleaver said:

I agree. I love to watch two men suck each other off. By the same token I like watching women suck men off as well. When I see either one, I wish I was in there sucking with them. It is a desire and fantasy of mine. 

Just watching is way too much of a tease for me - - I always want to jump in and participate. 

But being watched is a HUGE turn on for me. I’m an exhibitionist, not a voyeur. 

• Like 2

• Members

I would have to say, I have thought it would be interesting to be watched, but not in an open setting. Say someone was able to see in the window, but you have to be at the right angle to see. Or the camera, or peaking through a keyhole (that would be in much older homes). 

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 7/5/2023 at 1:20 PM, Frontandback247 said:

Not me. I love bi guys.

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/22/2024 at 1:07 PM, all the time said:

Not me. I love bi guys.

What is it about bi guys that you enjoy - - watching the guy-on-guy play or do you find they’re better in bed? 

A few women have told me that they find bi guys are better at eating pussy than straight guys. 

• Like 1