Official Community Forums Home

giving head

bisexualrom

• Members
56 minutes ago, Amy D said:

You're a considerate guy. But would you be that understanding if i did that just as you were getting ready to explode in my mouth?  In the heat of passion some guys lose control i guess. 

Absolutely its not you weren't trying I would simply finish it off on your face just like you love, then I would passionately kiss you and tell you how much I love you.

• Members
1 hour ago, Mark7even said:

....I would simply finish it off on your face just like you love, then I would passionately kiss you and tell you how much I love you.

There you go getting me wet again...💜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want to say that I found out ever since I've become bi that I have a really special talent for giving head SERUIOLY I can vouch for it because when I suck on my own cock HEAD it's so amazing but now that I can actually get half way down my shaft and actually shoot my load straight down my throat it's fucking awesome 

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, Rob7160 said:

... My wife said it's all about relaxing her throat and relaxing her jaw....

Yea but relaxing your throat and jaw.  I thought mine stayed pretty relaxed all the time.  I'd like to know what her what her technique  is for doing that.  

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 7:51 AM, Amy D said:

Thanks. I hope to get the opportunity to try again. I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of it. Once I put my mind to accomplishing something i always do!

@Amy D hey trying to be that guy to have an opportunity. Now confused, our personal messages were going in different directions.

Surfer Dude your East Coast friend

• Members
37 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

The desentisizers are made by a company called "Good Head"  Oral desentisizers. 

Good head is humbling for no head