Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm

JuicyT

I have never had an orgasm, alone or with a partner.  Is it me?  I would LOVE to be able to cum!

• Like 2

ohhh no babe this is Connie and I know exactly what your thinking 😙believe me some girls have a hard time with this for different reasons, can I ask you some personal questions?

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/17/2019 at 7:24 PM, bisexualrom said:

ohhh no babe this is Connie and I know exactly what your thinking 😙believe me some girls have a hard time with this for different reasons, can I ask you some personal questions?

When can Connie show some pussy?

it depends?🤔

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/20/2019 at 7:42 PM, bisexualrom said:

it depends?🤔

It will be appreciated and rewarding

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Would make you feel so damn special, spending hours just delighting with a hunger of tasting that pussy and asshole. You will cum trust me

On 7/16/2019 at 10:36 AM, JuicyT said:

I have never had an orgasm, alone or with a partner.  Is it me?  I would LOVE to be able to cum!

AWWW SWEETHEART THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU OK 😙it's just a little tricky sometimes for some girls at first, do you masturbate regularly? I'm asking because that's the very best way to find out where your g-spot is 😙 cause it's not always enough to just stimulate your clit some girls need to have there g-spot stimulated as well honestly sweetheart, just like some girls can't orgasm from getting head it's just not enough unless they get toyed and stimulate inside your vagina if you want to talk to me more privetly just email conniehaggen@gmail.com 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I am not a female so I cannot be 100% accurate. I will say, from what medical research has found that the female orgasm is a creature of a capricious nature and what always works for one may not work for you. First, ask your gynecologist if there is any variation in your female anatomy that may prevent or block you from feeling pleasure and tell her why you are asking that. A thick hood or extra small clitoris which may not have seen as important to the doctor on a routine examination but may be of value now. Second, research medications and supplements (and recreational drugs, if any) you take. Some , specially the common meds prescribed for depression (SSRI) can cause some people to be anorgasmic. Third, stress and lack of sleep (apnea) can prevent you from being “in the mood” (some, like me, masturbate when stressed. Go figure) and Fourth, a repressed memory , either physical or emotional can have great impact on your attitude towards sexual pleasure. For example, something someone you respected said when you were young -like your mom or priest, that created a strong negative view on having an orgasm. The good old church messed up my wife and i am sure she is not alone, by declaring that sex is for procreation only. Any pleasure from it, even in matrimony, is sinful. Of all I mentioned, this last one is the hardest to overcome. Don’t give up. Every one can have an orgasm. Just need to find the right “tool” that will work for you. Did you know that even a quadriplegic can be “rewired” to have an orgasm? It’s true. They can be “trained” to have an orgasm  by having someone rub an area that he can feel, the ear for example. Our body has many, many nerve endings. Most are conditioned to sense pain, cold, heat to protect us from danger as children. As adults, we no longer need that much protective information so it is time for us to use those sensors for pleasure, don’t you agree?