Official Community Forums Home

Looking for a F buddy

Pussywillow

• Members

Female looking for male with long, hard sexy cock! Must be clean. No STDs wanted. Has to be confidential and private. I don’t need your name or marital status because I won’t give you mine. Must live in my area. Must be a gentleman and pay for the hotel room. You won’t regret it. No, I’m not a hooker or prostitute just very horny and tired of masturbating all the time. I have talents that will leave you exhausted and quivering all over. No feelings involved (except for the time we are together fucking).  If interested write back or go on Telegram app. I’m under Cassey69.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, Pussywillow said:

Female looking for male with long, hard sexy cock! Must be clean. No STDs wanted. Has to be confidential and private. I don’t need your name or marital status because I won’t give you mine. Must live in my area. Must be a gentleman and pay for the hotel room. You won’t regret it. No, I’m not a hooker or prostitute just very horny and tired of masturbating all the time. I have talents that will leave you exhausted and quivering all over. No feelings involved (except for the time we are together fucking).  If interested write back or go on Telegram app. I’m under Cassey69.  

do you have gmail

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2019 at 11:39 AM, Pussywillow said:

Did you have any luck? I am considering also? How did the confidentiality go?

• Like 1

• Members

@Pussywillowwhen I read your post I hadn't read your name of who wrote it. I thought I was reading fancyface post. The two of you have so much in common. Hope you can be of benefit to each other