Official Community Forums Home

driving with an ERECTION

bisexualrom

• Members
3 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

I would most definitely keep up with him and keep watching! And smile.

Now that's the spirit let him know that you appreciate what he's doing 😙😙😙

• Members
10 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

Now that's the spirit let him know that you appreciate what he's doing 😙😙😙

I'm thinking I'd appreciate so much that I'd have to have a go with myself while watching him!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Luv2Show said:

I'm thinking I'd appreciate so much that I'd have to have a go with myself while watching him!

OMG I would definitely think that would be a MUST amagin if you actually saw him cumming and hitting the windshield OMG I would have an INSTANT ORGASM 

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

OMG I would definitely think that would be a MUST amagin if you actually saw him cumming and hitting the windshield OMG I would have an INSTANT ORGASM 

Right?? Instant AND explosive!

• Members

OMG right but then you'd both probably crash into each other out of control 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

OMG right but then you'd both probably crash into each other out of control 

There's that...

• Members
4 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Yup!

Words of experience! 

I sure hope there wasn't a collision involved!

• Members
5 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

I sure hope there wasn't a collision involved!

Not sitting at the Drive-In! 

Maybe after the movie....I've seen a couple then! :)

had some collisions with body parts....and stuff though! 

;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As a female, the LAST thing I could ever do is concentrate on driving while aroused.  Sounds dangerous to me. But maybe it's different for guys.  In any case, I am no stranger to performing oral sex in the front seat of a car, but it's always been stationary (the car, not him).   Fortunately never done that in the front seat of MY car, tho.  What a mess to clean up! Another good reason to have leather seats.

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Amy D said:

As a female, the LAST thing I could ever do is concentrate on driving while aroused.  Sounds dangerous to me. But maybe it's different for guys.  In any case, I am no stranger to performing oral sex in the front seat of a car, but it's always been stationary (the car, not him).   Fortunately never done that in the front seat of MY car, tho.  What a mess to clean up! Another good reason to have leather seats.

Or swallow!

15 hours ago, Amy D said:

Well it's really more about the looks on others faces when you see them looking at me kinda bouncing around my arm going up and down and there trying to figure out if I'm actually jerkingoff for real but then I just smile and shake my head yes then it's so exciting 

• Members
6 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

....there trying to figure out if I'm actually jerkingoff for real...

So don't leave me in suspense!  Now I need to know!! 😀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy D said:

So don't leave me in suspense!  Now I need to know!! 😀

Need to know what sweetheart? If I was actually jerkingoff for real? Well of course I was would you like to see for yourself sweetheart 😲😲😲😲

• Members
10 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Need to know what sweetheart? If I was actually jerkingoff for real?  😲😲😲😲

Yes. That's how your story ended. You left our the best part. Of course I now suspect you did that on purpose to keep readers on the edge of their seat. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Amy D said:

Yes. That's how your story ended. You left our the best part. Of course I now suspect you did that on purpose to keep readers on the edge of their seat. 

THAT honestly wasn't my intention but I love the fact that you were actually interested in knowing for real if I actually do jerk off while I'm driving and the truth is YES I do I'm what you call a CRONIC WANKER SERUIOLY I just love the feeling of my cock in my hands so much that I'm always playing with it even in public places as well 

• Members
36 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

I'm what you call a CRONIC WANKER SERUIOLY I just love the feeling of my cock in my hands so much that I'm always playing with it even in public places as well 

Interesting.  Just please make sure you don't use up all of that good stuff by just spraying it around randomly. Just seems like such a huge waste, at least from a female perspective.  😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Interesting.  Just please make sure you don't use up all of that good stuff by just spraying it around randomly. Just seems like such a huge waste, at least from a female perspective.  😘

Aww that's so sweet thank you but believe me I love sharing it with others much more but I don't waste it I enjoy tasting my Cum so it's never wasted 😉😉😉😉

• Members
On 10/10/2019 at 3:58 PM, bisexualrom said:

Aww that's so sweet thank you but believe me I love sharing it with others much more but I don't waste it I enjoy tasting my Cum so it's never wasted 😉😉😉😉

I have to say if I saw a guy jerking off in his car at the red light it would really get me aroused. We would create quite a traffic jam because I know I wouldn't want to proceed forward until I saw the end of that demonstration, if you know what I mean...

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Amy D said:

I have to say if I saw a guy jerking off in his car at the red light it would really get me aroused. We would create quite a traffic jam because I know I wouldn't want to proceed forward until I saw the end of that demonstration, if you know what I mean...

I second that!

12 hours ago, Amy D said:

That's exactly what i'm talking about even the older women smile at me cause I love seeing there expressions when they relize that I am jerkingoff for real 

6 hours ago, Luv2Show said:

I second that!

I'd love for you to follow me I'd let you watch me finish up 

• Members
57 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

...even the older women smile at me cause I love seeing there expressions when they relize that I am jerkingoff for real 

You would have me smiling. Probably thinking I'd like to jump in and give you a hand (or mouth).💕

• Like 1