Official Community Forums Home

bi curious

bisexualrom

• Members
36 minutes ago, Rio said:

You can simulate the feel of a cock in your ass with various toys but you cannot do the same thing with a cock in your mouth. It's something you cannot feel without the real thing.

Real cock always feels so much better. Better in your hand, better in your mouth, and always way better throbbing in your asshole.

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/10/2022 at 11:36 PM, New cummer said:

Real cock always feels so much better. Better in your hand, better in your mouth, and always way better throbbing in your asshole.

Yes agreed. Nice cock

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think about it all the time, I would love to suck a cock and have my ass fucked.  I'm married but dont know how to bring up the subject, she has 

no desire for sex since menopause and has told me so . so I'm lonely and sexless for the last five years except for masturbation. I would try a guy in a second

• Sad 1

• Members

Sorry to hear about your sexless marriage. Hope you can find that mail to help you out. It feels great

I went through the same thing.

My wife passed away 5 yrs ago.

At the age of 50 i started having urges to try sucking and being fucked.

I found that i love both, I enjoy giving a great bj and it in my ass.

I desire to suck and be fucked at the same time.

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, silverbob69 said:

I went through the same thing.

My wife passed away 5 yrs ago.

At the age of 50 i started having urges to try sucking and being fucked.

I found that i love both, I enjoy giving a great bj and it in my ass.

I desire to suck and be fucked at the same time.

I believe this is why various cultures men do take care of one anothers needs and only go hetero for procreation

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Pblo696 said:

I believe this is why various cultures men do take care of one anothers needs and only go hetero for procreation

And what could be better than a bud to help you put a head in a 65 stang, your mouth and your ass?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/17/2019 at 3:41 PM, bisexualrom said:

I want to see how many guys will admit that they all have wanted to experience another cock 

I have when I was young and now I have to experience it again because I want to and I fantasize alot about it. I'm straight but curious 

• Members
On 9/10/2022 at 9:58 PM, Rio said:

You can simulate the feel of a cock in your ass with various toys but you cannot do the same thing with a cock in your mouth. It's something you cannot feel without the real thing.

I guess that's true but how do you go up to a guy and ask if you can suck his cock

• Members
On 2/16/2020 at 8:28 PM, Curious236 said:

I’d absolutely love to be treated like a sissy and be spitroasted by either two guys or a girl(strap on) and a guy 

I want that so badly 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, bisexualrom said:

I want to see how many guys will admit that they all have wanted to experience another cock 

Me also 

• Members

Got introduced to a cock during a mmf threesome.  I was on my knees eating her pussy when I felt this pressure on my ass.  Next thing I knew he was slowly pushing it in.  Fortunately he lubed up and wasn’t real bid, it went right in. After he started fucking me, the turned around into 69 position.  She was sucking my cock and licking my balls. The experience was so erotic I came in no time as did he. After we rested awhile she offered me his cock which I did not hesitate to suck on. A real feeling having him get bigger. I continued while she sucked me. And I didn’t pull away,  I swallowed every last drop. Loved it. 

• Members
38 minutes ago, raym718 said:

Got introduced to a cock during a mmf threesome.  I was on my knees eating her pussy when I felt this pressure on my ass.  Next thing I knew he was slowly pushing it in.  Fortunately he lubed up and wasn’t real bid, it went right in. After he started fucking me, the turned around into 69 position.  She was sucking my cock and licking my balls. The experience was so erotic I came in no time as did he. After we rested awhile she offered me his cock which I did not hesitate to suck on. A real feeling having him get bigger. I continued while she sucked me. And I didn’t pull away,  I swallowed every last drop. Loved it. 

damn that hot. I can only fantasize it in a mmf scene other wise it dosnt turn me on 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, raym718 said:

I would love to be in your position sometime

• Like 1

• Members

If you get a chance you've got to give it a try. It's definitely different and exciting.

• Like 2

• Members

Just read all the posts in this thread and damn I'm hard and horny right now. Wish I had a cock here with me too grab and jerk and suck. I guess I'll have to settle for my own. My wife already went to sleep

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have enjoyed cock since age 15 I still enjoy it and don't mind saying its become my addiction it's a huge turn-on to have another man's cock in your mouth  .........

• Members
9 hours ago, Testubereject said:

I have enjoyed cock since age 15 I still enjoy it and don't mind saying its become my addiction it's a huge turn-on to have another man's cock in your mouth  .........

It's also a huge turn on to have another man's mouth on your cock

• Members

i agree watching him pull your shorts down to expose your cock then watching and feeling him suck it is amazing 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I will admit that I would love to try a cock.  Especially a smooth,  large and uncut cock.  Race doesn't matter. 

I want to know what it feels like to suck a cock. I want to play with his foreskin and tease him before slowly pulling his foreskin back,  revealing the prize - a big glistening head!

After spending some time enjoying and tasting him, I then want to be fucked in the ass and feel him as he injects his load into me. 

But I want the hardcore sex and sex only.  I don't want to kiss, hug,   etc.