Official Community Forums Home

bi curious

bisexualrom

• Members

I'm sure that all of us are bi naturally, both men and women.  So too admit that just having the fantasy of sexually experiencing the full range of same sex erotic sexuality and is too experience all the pleasures of emerging completely in absolute homosexualities feminizing kind of unimaginable pleasure.  Thuss an irrational fear and anger become expressed as homophobic denial and hatred demonstrated as fag bashing.  And yes it will scare the hell out of you, carrying shame and guilt about yourself and discovering that you know how much you love it and what would happen to you if you continue to get more involved with the kinds of sexual pleasures you instinctively already know will permanently change your mind and sexuality!!   So Yes, I too have looked into the abiss.  Also like many of those among us I have had the experience of a another man sucking my dick, turned out to be a transvestite who offered to suck me for free.  6:30 am, New Orleans French quarters, Pat O'Brien's closing.  Turned out that I was robbed of 5$ and the bitch sucked shitty.  But just as I was about to cum, reaching down to her face, feeling beard stubble, knowing that a man was sucking my dick, and I came anyway!!  Oh, what guilt & shame I must still be carrying!!    More information about the subject matter later. 

• Members

Used to have no interest at all. Recently though I will admit I've often gotten turned on with the thought of having an experience of another guy's cock in my mouth and/or his in mine, just to see what it feels like. Ideal setting would be an NNF or group party.

• Like 1

• Members

guys just don't do it for as a rule, trans would work as long as she looked fem. Masculine is a turn off for me, but I have nothing against cocks, love a good pegging

• Like 1