Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex, What Are We Doing Wrong?

VALERIE

• Members

:unsure::( I'M NOT 2 SURE WHAT WE ARE DOING WRONG, CAUSE ANAL SEX IS STILL VERY VERY PAINFUL FOR ME. WE ARE LUBBING UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, & I DO MAKE SURE I'M RELAXED BEFORE HE PUT HIM SELF INSIDE ME. I CAN ALMOST FEEL THE SENSATION OF A WONDERFUL, FEELING ,BUT THE PAIN IS ALWAYS MORE THAN THE PLEASURE. BELIEVE ME PAIN & PLEASURE ARE GREAT, BUT 4 SOME REASON I CAN'T TAKE THIS PAIN, & SOMETIMES I ONLY WANT PLEASURE. :(

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, I'M TAKING YOUR ADVICE & RUNNIG WITH IT. DEFITNLY LOOKING INTO MIKALAS ADVICE, IT'S SOMETHING I DID'NT THINK ABOUT. THANK U , U GUYS.

• Members

Valerie, to be honest I love anal sex. I know that sometimes I think I am relaxed enough and I am not. I totally agree with Howard on this one. Start small and work your way up to accept your husband. Anal sex shouldn't be painful. What I do before we even have anal sex is make sure I am extremely horney and lots of foreplay. Once I am this way it is very difficult for me to tense up.

Please read Mikayla's article and invest in some small anal toys. The review I did on the beads I think would help you perfectly since they do start off small and slowly enlarge. Here is a link to them to. Although I am advanced in anal play I still enjoy this when I am looking for a little DP and hubby isn't around. :)

Here is a link to them.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4587

Hope this helps and please keep us updated. Yes and lots and lots of lube. ;)

• Members

Just playing Devil's Advocate for one minute - let me ask you, have you ever had children? Birthed them I mean? The reason I ask is, sometimes when we women get pregnant we develop hemmorroids, but they are not always on the OUTSIDE, sometimes they are on the INSIDE! This happened to a few of my friends - not me THANKFULLY! I would suggest if you follow my advice, Howard's advice and Katprr's advice and start off with a lubed up butt plug and then move to something larger and there is STILL pain, to go to the doctor and have him or her look for those hemorroids! That is about the only thing I could suggest.

OH, actually I have one more thing. Do you cleanse before anal nights? You know, eat much less the day before and perhaps do a small enema? If you have (sorry if this is gross) a lot of stool in your canal, pushing up against it will be a bit painful. There won't be any in the area where he is sticking his penis, but it definitely could be up a little higher, and the reverse pressure can be painful.

Try that also, let us know how things go!

Mikayla