Official Community Forums Home

Spying

bisexualrom

• Members
29 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

OMG you really shouldn't be ashamed at all seruioly it's absolutely normal to get aroused knowing that you are being watched 😉 cause I know that you would love to watch someone masturbating am I right?😆

Funny. I often fantasize about leaving the bedroom curtain open just a little before I masturbate in bed.  In a way hoping my sexy neighbor might walk by, see something he likes, and suggest something we could both enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Amy D i would love to b outside your door with my dick in hand getting hard watching you  and you see me in the reflection and that makes you  turn around and show me that you are masturbating good stuff

On 10/17/2019 at 7:44 PM, Amy D said:

Funny. I often fantasize about leaving the bedroom curtain open just a little before I masturbate in bed.  In a way hoping my sexy neighbor might walk by, see something he likes, and suggest something we could both enjoy. 

I know exactly what we both can enjoy sweetheart I'll ly down right next to you and we'll have an awesome mutual masturbating time together before I turn you over and give you the most incredible DOGGIE STYLE FUCKING OF YOUR LIFE 

• Members
On 10/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, kanga grey said:

Amy D i would love to b outside your door with my dick in hand getting hard watching you  and you see me in the reflection...

Now that's what I'm talking about.  I'll leave the door cracked....

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Amy D said:

Hmmm....I think I would be more interested in someone spying on me while I'm naked. 

@Amy D I would absolutely love spying on you . more so someone watching you and me naked through an open window..

Not really,  seeing you next to me naked. Surfer Dude

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, Amy D said:

I'm ashamed to say the thought of someone secretly watching me while naked makes me so hot. Especially if they really like what they see. I don't know why. 

@Amy D always into voyeurism, would I like what I see? you naked?  You being hot knowing I see you?

Surfer dud

• Members

When I go to the beach I love spying on others walking around naked. And I often am fishing naked hoping others are watching me. Gets me turned on

• Like 1

I had an incredible experience today at the club 😲 I actually walked in to the women's bathroom and sat in one of the stalls and waited for someone to come in,and to my surprise OMG two girls came in and started talking  right outside my stall I could hear them talking about wanting to have a guy come home with them and allow her little brother the chance to experience another guy 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:04 AM, Rio said:

When I go to the beach I love spying on others walking around naked. And I often am fishing naked hoping others are watching me. Gets me turned on

WE need to make plans to go fishing together sometime seriously cause I'd definitely be watching you while your watching me 

• Members
3 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

WE need to make plans to go fishing together sometime seriously cause I'd definitely be watching you while your watching me 

Love fishing getting prepared choosing the right pole. Big fat pole for quick catch n hook. Long skinny pole for that fish that's strong and will fucking forever. I mean fight forever. If it smells like fish eat it

• Members
1 hour ago, saltybear said:

Love fishing getting prepared choosing the right pole. Big fat pole for quick catch n hook. Long skinny pole for that fish that's strong and will fucking forever. I mean fight forever. If it smells like fish eat it

I like your analogy saltybear. Going out to the beach tomorrow and see if my wife will play with my pole. 

• Members

posted a picture on  nude fishing. Went out in boat other day and although nobody was spying on me was exhilarating having a pole in each hand.

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

posted a picture on  nude fishing. Went out in boat other day and although nobody was spying on me was exhilarating having a pole in each hand.

Isn't it 

I would have loved to play with your pole while you were fishing 

27 minutes ago, Rio said:

Screenshot_20191030-174149.png

Hell yeah 

27 minutes ago, Rio said:

Screenshot_20191030-174149.png

Just imagine me right there in front of you on my knees stroking your cock and massaging your balls till I get you nice and hard then I'd grab your waist and force you to face fuck me all the while your just casting your rod and looking around to find a boat right behind us I hear you say OMG stop there is someone here I look up and shake my head NO and keep sucking suddenly you feel that incredible feeling and YUP you explode in my mouth isn't it so exciting knowing that they were right there watching us as you gave me your warm Cum ohhhhh yeah 

7 minutes ago, Rio said:

That would be an incredible fishing experience.

I Know that's right even better if I brought one of my girlfriend's with us to enjoy playing with how's that sound for a nice day on the water 

3 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm hard just thinking about it.

AWSOME let's jerkoff while were talking 

images.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/17/2019 at 7:44 PM, Amy D said:

I’d love to have a neighbor like you

See there WE all enjoy masturbating hoping to get caught or spying on someone masturbating is the ultimate FORPLAY