Official Community Forums Home

Fuzu Massage Candle

Tyger

Fuzu Vegan Massage Oil Candle
I love massages (who doesn't???). And, candles help strike up some great mood lighting, so this massage candle is a win-win!!

I got this 4 fl oz candle in the Fiji date and lemon peel scent.

Double-wicked, I lite this vegan-friendly candle (in a plastic dish-which seemed a bit counter-productive, IMO) with some matches for that more natural burn, letting it burn for about 10 minutes, allowing some of the massage oil to soften and liquify to a decent texture. The dish does have slightly tapered ends for an easier, less messy pouring feature which was nice.

The scent of the lemon was soft, yet pleasant, especially right out of the box. You could smell the date a bit as well. I'm not much of a "nut" scent lover, but it was nice with the lemon.

My GF blew the wicks out, and poured some of the hot oil on my back. MMMMMM....that felt nice on my sore shoulders. She massaged it in well. She said it felt really good on her hands.

We had her rub me down first as she has very sensitive skin, and this stuff didn't bother her at all, thankfully.

After massaging for several minutes, the date smell was more prominent on my skin. We couldn't really smell the lemon once rubbed on. Still, not bad.

It absorbed into my skin decently, but not fully. Though, I didn't see any sheet staining the next morning. I could still feel the oil on my skin, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. I could still smell the dates as well. Again, not a big fan of the date smell, but it wasn't over-powering. I showered to get it all off. 

So, I'd say a little goes a long way. LOL

She had rubbed me down for a good 30 minutes or so. The warm massage oil felt great and helped relax some really tense, secretary-hunched-over-a-desk soreness! 

There wasn't much clean up, other than her wiping her hands off, and my showering the next day, but a massage makes you want to just go to sleep most of the time.

This oil is for external use only, and the candle is said to be able to burn for about 30 hours total. I guess that would depend on how much you use at a time!

I loved this candle, and would love to try the vanilla scent next! It definitely rubbed me the right way! This would make a great bachelorette party, birthday, or anniversary gift for sure! The packaging is mellow, and very nice, and non-sexual, so it can be given to almost anyone!

Smells good, feels good, and a nice, added bonus from candlelight! 

Setting the massaging mood

• Like 1