Official Community Forums Home

Jerkingoff watching mommy

Connieknows

• Members

this is for my baby Average guy he's trying to find a way to send pics so I want him to come here and tell me what he thinks about having sex with family members???😙

12535394041310788436.jpg

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, average guy said:

Hello Connieknows. 

I guess it's all what you consider family members. I have half sisters, and a step-sister. The step- sister, yes, I would. The half sisters, that's where i may draw the line. 

Really why's that sweetheart? WhY do you feel that you couldn't enjoy them? You wouldn't love to have them sitting on top of you like this 😚 and look you can send pictures here 👌👌👍👌👍

jJrb6r6.gif

• Like 3

• Members
Just now, average guy said:

Screenshot_20190628-155412_Gallery.thumb.jpg.87e2849e01660308387e44c418b1825c.jpg20190729_172357.thumb.jpg.53c1f725a38287511c39057065becde1.jpg

OMG fuck yeah that's what I'm fantasizing about sweetheart seriously love that beauty wishing I could be there to enjoy playing with that and watching you getting excited by me teasing you 😙😙

cuck1.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Connieknows said:

this is for my baby Average guy he's trying to find a way to send pics so I want him to come here and tell me what he thinks about having sex with family members???😙

12535394041310788436.jpg

of course you missed having me in the picture because I'm between Connie's legs LOL! Connie you are HOT!

• Members
15 hours ago, Connieknows said:

OMG fuck yeah that's what I'm fantasizing about sweetheart seriously love that beauty wishing I could be there to enjoy playing with that and watching you getting excited by me teasing you 😙😙

cuck1.jpg

Excellent picture 

• Like 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Excellent picture 

Would love to be one of those guys

• Members
3 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Wish that was my horny wife doing them!!❤❤❤

I Know exactly what you mean I love watching my girls playing with another guy while I'm jerkingoff and then walk over and shootmy load all over all of them seriously this is one of my very favorite position 

jJrb6r6.gif

• Members
7 hours ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Excellent picture 

Just needs one more cock in the ass to make it PERFECT 😙😙😙

• Members
9 hours ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Excellent picture 

On 8/27/2019 at 8:22 PM, Connieknows said:

cuck1.jpg

All of a sudden I want to get double teamed by two studs. Hot.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Would love to be a part of that threesome making it a foursome. Licking pussy sucking cock that'll be fine with me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rio said:

Would love to be a part of that threesome making it a foursome. Licking pussy sucking cock that'll be fine with me

You got that right cocks and pussy hell yeah 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/27/2019 at 6:22 PM, Connieknows said:

cuck1.jpg

That would be a dream come true!