Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I want to know how many of you really enjoy Dirty talking to your partner?🤔

IMG_20180106_172721.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My girl friend has the biggest potty mouth during sex, looking at her one would never think she could utter words that she does, while fucking she is screaming fuck my pussy fucker, make it hurt you fucking bastard which is kinda a turn on but she is loud about it and when we stay in a Hotel one night I was giving it her hard when she screamed get that cock into my ass you SOB. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ooh hell yes, i think a woman can get just as turned on from dirty talk as a man. My wife can get so wet from me sexting her all day about what i want that its on as soon as i get home!

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 10:56 PM, Connieknows said:

IMG_20180106_172721.jpg

Nothing is a bigger turn on than a woman who talks nasty while your fucking

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2019 at 11:56 PM, Connieknows said:

IMG_20180106_172721.jpg

There is nothing more erotic than the sound of my wife talking dirty to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

First two things about talking dirty during sex I don't like: 1. I'm not your daddy no matter what sexual thing or position we're doing, especially since I myself am not a daddy;  2. Don't call me a Mo' Fer' either, I've never had sex with my mother, or any girl/ woman's mother - I dated! My ex asked me one night to really talk dirty to her - I usually asked if she liked what I'm doing and other things like that, but this particular night she wanted more! Be careful what you ask for, the more I talked dirty to her the nastier I got, but when I called her a Dirty F@%&ing Cum Slut Whore she almost bucked me off her and the bed, and I'm doing everything I could to keep me thrusting inside her, until she exploded with multiple orgasms. Soon after we had come back to earth, my ex-wife got up went into the bathroom and I could hear her crying, (I have heard some women cry when they have powerful or multiple orgasms) so I go and see what's wrong. I go into the bathroom and I see she's looking at herself in the mirror and without looking at me as I asked, what's wrong? She repeats what I called her - I'm a D- F- C-S-W  and really bursts into tears, I'm thinking are you kidding me! I grabbed and kissed her telling her I loved her! She looked at me with tears pouring down her face, that no man had ever said that to her and yet she had the best orgasm of her life. I never talked that dirty to her again no matter how much she begged me, reminding her of the emotional stress it caused her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      My current wife is more into enjoyable sounds than verbal, so one night I asked why she made all these gurgling - gulping sounds coming from her throat when we made love. She told me I could feel my cock in her throat the deeper I thrusted into her Kitty Kat. So I slid my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it in and a few moments later when I pulled my tongue out of her mouth, I told her she was right - I could feel the head of my cock in her throat. She started to laugh causing me to laugh, that we both starting laughing so hard that we stopped making love for the rest of that night - we wore ourselves out laughing. I never questioned her again about the sounds she made when we had sex, because whatever I was doing between her legs and she started making those sounds in her throat - I knew I was pleasing her!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Love it, love it love it. I love to hear it too!!☀️

• Members
On 8/30/2019 at 1:56 AM, Connieknows said:

IMG_20180106_172721.jpg

I love it turns me on so much