Official Community Forums Home

Vibrators

Guest KIM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My boyfriend bought me a vibrator a while back and I didn't like it either! Vibrating inside of me didn't do anything for me. So he went out and bought me another vibrator that had a clit stimulator attatched to it! That might what do it for you too. Also, another suggestion of mine would to get a "pocket rocket" they are tiny vibrators for the clit, kind of like egg bullets. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
My boyfriend bought me a vibrator a while back and I didn't like it either! Vibrating inside of me didn't do anything for me. So he went out and bought me another vibrator that had a clit stimulator attatched to it! That might what do it for you too. Also, another suggestion of mine would to get a "pocket rocket" they are tiny vibrators for the clit, kind of like egg bullets. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn. I thought it was the only one! lol. I dont get anything out of it when I have my vibrator inside of me... I prefer just massaging my clit with it and using a dildo inside...