Official Community Forums Home

Help! I will die a virgin!

DragonWench

• Members

Before this topic gets ignored as an overdramatic cry from a hormonal adolescent, let me explain a bit. Due to a chronic, intractable migraine (basically head pain 24/7, never-ending, just simply in degrees of "horrible" to "tolerable," since November of 2000), an issue hard for even some medical personnel to understand, let alone a lay person, I've basically been a shut-in these past 19 years. Which means I'm a 42-year-old virgin. No, you didn't read that wrong and, no, that's not a typo. That's 42 years old, people!

I was never asked out by anyone during my entire school career. For whatever reason, guys weren't attracted to me. Or maybe they didn't want to bother with me. I don't know - I didn't have a window into their heads, sadly. I only had my very first kiss when I was 35 years old, with a guy who then never contacted me again, despite telling me I was a really skilled kisser (surprise to me!😏). I don't think I'm particularly ugly - I know I've seen women less attractive than I (objectively speaking) walking around with dates/boyfriends/husbands/partners. I know I'm tall (6'1" ), so maybe that's an issue. And, granted, due to earlier undiagnosed thyroid issues, I used to be pretty heavy, but I've lost a great deal of weight this past decade (and am still losing), so my body, while no model's, isn't completely repulsive. (Even if it is an unbalanced hourglass: big hips, small waist, no tits.)

So what's wrong with me? I've had a few regular dates, way back in my twenties, which obviously never went anywhere; I've tried online dating several times and been constantly disappointed. I hate that I'm unable to have any sort of life, social or otherwise; I hate that spontaneity isn't possible thanks to the unpredictability of my migraine and its associated issues (severe nausea and dizziness/vertigo). But does that really mean I should die alone? Because I'm truly terrified that will be my fate.

I'm looking for any helpful advice. I'm at the point of being desperate enough to take my chances with a Tinder or Craigslist hookup because, quite frankly, I'm like a cat in heat at this point. (Of course, it probably doesn't help that I've been binging a crap-ton of yaoi/boy's love manga this year!)

• Like 3

• Members

No one should ever die alone, nor die a virgin, have always believed there is always somebody for someone, especially with all the ppl in this world. May be older, may be younger, may be the same age, never will know until you broaden your horizon. A club or bar is always a good way to meet and hook up with ppl. But being 6’ 1, big hips, and possibly long legs that reach to heaven, hard to beat that. 😉

• Like 2

• Members

You need to put yourself out there. Don't be afraid to go up to a guy and start chatting with them. Us guys love when Women hit on us. Trust me when I say, it's not the end of the world if you get turned down. So he said not interested... Big deal! NEXT! 😉😘 You will find Him, trust me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/5/2019 at 6:01 AM, DragonWench said:

Before this topic gets ignored as an overdramatic cry from a hormonal adolescent, let me explain a bit. Due to a chronic, intractable migraine (basically head pain 24/7, never-ending, just simply in degrees of "horrible" to "tolerable," since November of 2000), an issue hard for even some medical personnel to understand, let alone a lay person, I've basically been a shut-in these past 19 years. Which means I'm a 42-year-old virgin. No, you didn't read that wrong and, no, that's not a typo. That's 42 years old, people!

I was never asked out by anyone during my entire school career. For whatever reason, guys weren't attracted to me. Or maybe they didn't want to bother with me. I don't know - I didn't have a window into their heads, sadly. I only had my very first kiss when I was 35 years old, with a guy who then never contacted me again, despite telling me I was a really skilled kisser (surprise to me!😏). I don't think I'm particularly ugly - I know I've seen women less attractive than I (objectively speaking) walking around with dates/boyfriends/husbands/partners. I know I'm tall (6'1" ), so maybe that's an issue. And, granted, due to earlier undiagnosed thyroid issues, I used to be pretty heavy, but I've lost a great deal of weight this past decade (and am still losing), so my body, while no model's, isn't completely repulsive. (Even if it is an unbalanced hourglass: big hips, small waist, no tits.)

So what's wrong with me? I've had a few regular dates, way back in my twenties, which obviously never went anywhere; I've tried online dating several times and been constantly disappointed. I hate that I'm unable to have any sort of life, social or otherwise; I hate that spontaneity isn't possible thanks to the unpredictability of my migraine and its associated issues (severe nausea and dizziness/vertigo). But does that really mean I should die alone? Because I'm truly terrified that will be my fate.

I'm looking for any helpful advice. I'm at the point of being desperate enough to take my chances with a Tinder or Craigslist hookup because, quite frankly, I'm like a cat in heat at this point. (Of course, it probably doesn't help that I've been binging a crap-ton of yaoi/boy's love manga this year!)

Message me and I can help!

• Members

I might be a cyber friend, first impression received by messages that I want to: insert a dildo up your ass,play with your perfect breast which twisting your nipples.. Then followed up my dick can do magic like you have never seen,  .  Knowing I'm the only man that can make you cum by following my coaching skills.. Also l invented squirting pussy cum technique skills. While you're still wet ,I will slowly slide my biggest dick into your pulsating pussy. Upon thousands thurst of my muitl talented cock. We heav with heavy breaths with you saying I was a sec stud like no other.. Then I decided not to ever have personal body touching sec again. I gather my clothes go home to my cold empty house. Turn on my com to login to my tootimid account. I find my profile is over loaded with messages to reply and exchange pictures, sext all day long. Reply to some that wants to swallow my cum and fucking all night. 

True story based on attempts to just pleasure you like no others. Here's to saying no on first date!!! Amen

• Members
On 9/5/2019 at 6:01 AM, DragonWench said:

You put up walls before even to get to know them. Virgin Queen

@DragonWench

• Confused 1