Official Community Forums Home

Double Teamed and Loving It

Andrew

• Members

I was on a website and I saw a hot photo of two hung naked guys. The look in their eyes as they were holding their cocks was like who ever entered the room was in for it, and it turned me on something fierce. I went to sleep one night, and I had these two studs in my dreams. God Damn they had huge fucking cocks and they were fine as hell body wise. Of course sometimes when I get really horny for men, I get in my girly, girl mindset as I love to be that little submissive bitch slut. In this dream, I had walked into the bedroom and there these two men were with intense looks on their faces and I could here them breathing and they were like animals wanting to run wild.
In my dream, I was a submissive to the one with the largest cock. He was round 10 inches. I could him Big T. His friend had a little smaller cock, but he was still around nine inches. He liked to be called The Pounder and Big T ordered me to call him The Pounder. I smiled and sweetly said "Yes master."  I was in a babydoll nighty. I love babydolls. I went by the name Anyia Nicole in this dream. They said, "Come here Aniya. Come here now!" I said, 'Yes master.' I went over there and I asked Big T, 'What would like me to do?" He pulled me to him and started kissing me. Then wiggled his finger for his friend to come over and Big T said," Kiss him and use that tongue." I said, "Okay master." I started kissing him and I slid my tongue in his mouth and he slid his in mine and we kissed passionately for a little bit.
I saw Big T playing with his cock a little bit. Then he told me to continue kissing his friend I did and his friend said playfully "Work your way down bitch." I looked over at Big T and he said, "Obey him." I did and I got down to his cock and Big T ordered, "Suck it. Suck good.' I started sucking his friend's cock, and The Pounder said, 'That's it baby. Just like that you dirty girl.'
After I sucked on his cock for a little bit, The Pounder told me to get on all fours on the bed and Big T told me to do what he says. So I did. The Pounder got behind me and Big T, my man, my master, my stud muffin, comes over starts kissing me. The Pounder, who was behind me, pulled my panties down and started rubbing his dick on my ass. After kissing me a little bit, Big T started waving his massive cock and then rubbed it on my face. I was all smiles. He told me to open my mouth and I did. He started smacking my tongue with his thunder rod and then I put that cock in my mouth. His friend The Pounder, who had a little lube, used the lube and slowly slid that cock in my ass and then he picked up speed. I found out why they call him The Pounder because he was pounding  my ass. I got to hear the action as his balls smacked against me when he was thumping my ass.
On the front, I was sucking on Big T's cock. After he would take his cock out of my mouth, he say, "go down to the balls." I would and suck on those balls and then I would stroke on the cock as The Pounder was banging my ass. For good measure, he would spank my ass as he was fucking me. Some strokes, he smacked cheeks with the right hand and other strokes with the left. As I was getting pounding I was sucking Big T's big cock. It was wonderful. After a little bit The Pounder, pulled out and blew his load all over my ass cheeks. Big T has his cock damn near down my throat and it was wonderful. I had cum once and was hard again. Big T took his cock out of my mouth and let my know he was about to cum. He said,' I'm about to mess up that pretty face.' I grinned again and said,' Please sir.' After he stroked his dick a little, he shot his load all over my face into my mouth. It tasted so good. As I sucking his cock after he came, I came again. After this we laid there on the bed, the three of us relaxing with my using my finger to gather up the cum from my face as I put it to my mouth. As the three of us were in bed together, I started fade back into the real world as I woke up from my dream. I went to work happy with a smile on my face all day. 

• 3 weeks later...

There's such electricity in the air when guys get together for some all male time it's awesome 

282078.gif

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

There's such electricity in the air when guys get together for some all male time it's awesome 

282078.gif

That's what I'm talking about. I would definitely love to be double teamed by those studs. I love to be the woman sucking on that cock. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for sharing. 

• 3 weeks later...

OMG that's absolutely awesome as hell especially when you can feel the other guy's cock hitting against yours 

• Members
On 9/7/2019 at 12:30 AM, Andrew said:

I was on a website and I saw a hot photo of two hung naked guys. The look in their eyes as they were holding their cocks was like who ever entered the room was in for it, and it turned me on something fierce. I went to sleep one night, and I had these two studs in my dreams. God Damn they had huge fucking cocks and they were fine as hell body wise. Of course sometimes when I get really horny for men, I get in my girly, girl mindset as I love to be that little submissive bitch slut. In this dream, I had walked into the bedroom and there these two men were with intense looks on their faces and I could here them breathing and they were like animals wanting to run wild.
In my dream, I was a submissive to the one with the largest cock. He was round 10 inches. I could him Big T. His friend had a little smaller cock, but he was still around nine inches. He liked to be called The Pounder and Big T ordered me to call him The Pounder. I smiled and sweetly said "Yes master."  I was in a babydoll nighty. I love babydolls. I went by the name Anyia Nicole in this dream. They said, "Come here Aniya. Come here now!" I said, 'Yes master.' I went over there and I asked Big T, 'What would like me to do?" He pulled me to him and started kissing me. Then wiggled his finger for his friend to come over and Big T said," Kiss him and use that tongue." I said, "Okay master." I started kissing him and I slid my tongue in his mouth and he slid his in mine and we kissed passionately for a little bit.
I saw Big T playing with his cock a little bit. Then he told me to continue kissing his friend I did and his friend said playfully "Work your way down bitch." I looked over at Big T and he said, "Obey him." I did and I got down to his cock and Big T ordered, "Suck it. Suck good.' I started sucking his friend's cock, and The Pounder said, 'That's it baby. Just like that you dirty girl.'
After I sucked on his cock for a little bit, The Pounder told me to get on all fours on the bed and Big T told me to do what he says. So I did. The Pounder got behind me and Big T, my man, my master, my stud muffin, comes over starts kissing me. The Pounder, who was behind me, pulled my panties down and started rubbing his dick on my ass. After kissing me a little bit, Big T started waving his massive cock and then rubbed it on my face. I was all smiles. He told me to open my mouth and I did. He started smacking my tongue with his thunder rod and then I put that cock in my mouth. His friend The Pounder, who had a little lube, used the lube and slowly slid that cock in my ass and then he picked up speed. I found out why they call him The Pounder because he was pounding  my ass. I got to hear the action as his balls smacked against me when he was thumping my ass.
On the front, I was sucking on Big T's cock. After he would take his cock out of my mouth, he say, "go down to the balls." I would and suck on those balls and then I would stroke on the cock as The Pounder was banging my ass. For good measure, he would spank my ass as he was fucking me. Some strokes, he smacked cheeks with the right hand and other strokes with the left. As I was getting pounding I was sucking Big T's big cock. It was wonderful. After a little bit The Pounder, pulled out and blew his load all over my ass cheeks. Big T has his cock damn near down my throat and it was wonderful. I had cum once and was hard again. Big T took his cock out of my mouth and let my know he was about to cum. He said,' I'm about to mess up that pretty face.' I grinned again and said,' Please sir.' After he stroked his dick a little, he shot his load all over my face into my mouth. It tasted so good. As I sucking his cock after he came, I came again. After this we laid there on the bed, the three of us relaxing with my using my finger to gather up the cum from my face as I put it to my mouth. As the three of us were in bed together, I started fade back into the real world as I woke up from my dream. I went to work happy with a smile on my face all day. 

Wow what a dream it made me horny

• Like 1

• Members

Whew! You have delightful dreams!

• Members
On 10/20/2019 at 4:05 PM, Luv2Show said:

Whew! You have delightful dreams!

Thank you. 

• Members
On 10/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, l9vebigfatcocks said:

Wow what a dream it made me horny

What can I say? Hot men just get it going for me. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.