Official Community Forums Home

Best Sex

MrsG

• Members
5 hours ago, MrsG said:

Do you think sex is better when you're making up or after a few drinks? 

420 buzzed

• Members
18 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I prefer it after a few drinks as my inhibitions tend to loosen up. I've been married for a long time but am still relatively shy when asking for her to do something for me (or to each other).

Even when she's performing oral sex on me, I feel "odd" even saying something like, "suck my balls". It's like I want to treat her like a lady but also want a slut in bed but would rather have her respect than her think of me as a dog. Does that make sense?

I have so many things I would like us to do and lucky for me, we're going out for drinks tonight and being that I just saw her shaving her pussy, I think tonight may be the night I ask for something more..

I've been fantasizing about being taken anally, so I THINK I might ask. I've even tried one of her dildos once on myself and found one that fits nicely and I've bought some lube.

So we'll see!!

Mostly likely everything will remain the same but it's nice to think otherwise. :)

Hoggy you never know if you dont try. I'm sure she's got some fantasies of her own. My husband knows mine is to be with another woman while he watches (he's not allowed to touch her or vise versa. He knows the rules). Maybe talk about it first and then eventually it'll happen. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, MrsG said:

Hoggy you never know if you dont try. I'm sure she's got some fantasies of her own. My husband knows mine is to be with another woman while he watches (he's not allowed to touch her or vise versa. He knows the rules). Maybe talk about it first and then eventually it'll happen. 

Oh sweet please don't feel like that during sex BELIEVE ME we want you to tell us exactly that 😙 cause we want to feel that were pleasing you the way you want us to, AND actually for me I love to hear my partner or patterns telling me exactly what to do to them just saying sweetheart I'm willing to bet shed love for you to talk to her like that seriously try it it doesn't make her less of a lady believe that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
19 hours ago, MrsG said:

Sex is great all the time

• Members
2 hours ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Sex is great all the time

This is true, but after I've had a few drink I get incredibly horny and could totally fuck my husband there in the parking lot of the bar! Then there are the the times when we've gotten into an argument and I start to take care of myself in front of him (on purpose of course) and he just can't handle watching and has to get in on the action. That sex is always amazing as well....so aggressive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrsG said:

This is true, but after I've had a few drink I get incredibly horny and could totally fuck my husband there in the parking lot of the bar! Then there are the the times when we've gotten into an argument and I start to take care of myself in front of him (on purpose of course) and he just can't handle watching and has to get in on the action. That sex is always amazing as well....so aggressive.

How about those late nights with drinks that make you so incredibly horny that we do not even make it home to start fucking! Spontaneous sex is the best sex.

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, MrsG said:

I can understand that.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, MrsG'sPlayToy said:

How about those late nights with drinks that make you so incredibly horny that we do not even make it home to start fucking! Spontaneous sex is the best sex.

@MrsG'sPlayToy those kind of nights are phenomenal! The last time I had to start without you, but you enjoyed the view. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/7/2019 at 12:34 PM, MrsG said:

Weed. few drinks,shots.. Sometimes I will zone out and when I get it of the fog she will be masturbating with vibrating dildo. One crazy night I was baked and drunk. She had her dildo rimming my ass, stuck dildo back into her juicy pussy. Then slowly inserted until she gets my prostate. OMG that can't be topped and has been for special times

@MrsG

• Members

I'm sorry but I'll have to vote for neither. My wife and I haven't had a serious fight in a long time so I don't need to know what makeup sex would be like anymore. Not that I ever enjoyed it before. As far as drinks to the point where you're feeling really tipsy I don't think so. I'd like to be totally aware of what my wife and I are doing to the point of knowing how to please and be pleased. we usually have drinks during our love making session but that's just to have something else to do like to get her mouth nice and cold put our lips on each other's genitals four different sensation.