Official Community Forums Home

Duo Tease Click Sucker & Vibrator

Tyger

Duo Tease Clit Sucker & Vibrator

Hmm, well, where do I start? Gee, um.....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE clit stimulators.....when they work well.

The quality of this item is great. The pink silicone is soft to the touch, and inviting. The shape is bulbous enough where it's easy to hold. Plus is slightly textured so you can grip it even in the shower, because you can take it there too! Rechargeable, cute, fun, and 2 vibrating ends. Who could loose right? It comes with its own USB cord, so it's easy to charge.

Well, that's when it started to get a bit weird.......Opening this up, it reminded me of something off of a weird cartoon like from Dr S...... Turning it on was easy, and each end has its own button. But the cycling thru each vibration strength & having to go all the way around the horn to get back to the beginning was a bit ridiculous.

The suction is very very strong, and because of that, it doesn't suck continuously, it does suck a bit, then releases. No matter what the setting was. Which, to me, was a bit of a tease after a while. Yes, I know, it's in the name.

However, I was hoping for a bit more I guess. I tried this way, and that, each setting, for a good period of time. Eh........kind of nice, but........It just didn't do it for me no matter what I tried!! And, oh, did I TRY!! Plus, this thing was very loud. The bulbous end was nice, and the vibes were strong, so I did get a slight orgasm from that, but not mind-shattering or toe-curling as I'd hoped.

I tried it on my girlfriend, but every setting for her, was too strong. And, she even mentioned it's kind of loud.

Even though it's easy to clean, and maintain, the whole toy was kind of a bust.

I give it 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws.....

Does it suck?