Official Community Forums Home

Hi!

My Turn

• Members

very good  your clit looks very tastie nice work

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, My Turn said:

I’ll post more tomorrow because I gotta say, taking this picture got me so wet I had to go touch myself in the shower. How about you?

Sounds like your gonna enjoy yourself girlfriend 

• Like 1

• Members

more please some finger work would nice nothing better then a woman masturbating

• Like 2

• Members
9 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

more please some finger work would nice nothing better then a woman masturbating

Mmmm... I love watching men and women touching themselves. 

• Like 3

• Members

Water play is absolutely wonderful isn't it 😙😙

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Connieknows said:

Yummy 

e411ee6a678d4982b1447fd4c5562bfb.19.jpg

Damn I'd love to be in that bath with you right now

• Members

the wife and i just came back from  holidays when we also had a spa  and we had some fun in and out of the spa she got me pretty hard so we did what good lovers do  and had some good old hot hot sex good work way to go girl

• Like 1

• Members

ps i just LOVE LOVE masturbating my wife and she does me as well, and she does  masturbate in front of me using her fingers and her toys  hot hot hot

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

the wife and i just came back from  holidays when we also had a spa  and we had some fun in and out of the spa she got me pretty hard so we did what good lovers do  and had some good old hot hot sex good work way to go girl

Spas can be so amazing to really let loose and be wild.  Riding a big cock in a spa is heaven!! 

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

ps i just LOVE LOVE masturbating my wife and she does me as well, and she does  masturbate in front of me using her fingers and her toys  hot hot hot

There is something about the visuals that always get me going. Watching a man slowly stroke his lubed, slippery hard cock gets me so wet. And how a woman will pound a toy in and out of her pussy, stopping to lick her fingers at some point from her own juice? Um hell yes. 

• Like 2

• Members

great work we are going to have date night to night so i will be giving her a massage to start and then  playing with her clit and g spot for her to orgasm then i will give her what i have  a 6 1/2 inch dick which she loves 

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

great work we are going to have date night to night so i will be giving her a massage to start and then  playing with her clit and g spot for her to orgasm then i will give her what i have  a 6 1/2 inch dick which she loves 

That sounds so perfect! Be sure to come back here and give me all the details! ❤️ 

• Members
4 hours ago, My Turn said:

Took a couple more, but not with toys, sorry. Still learning how to take southies (southern selfies) ;) 

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

Amazing pussy shots. I can almost taste the juices coming from them. Would love to lick them up right now

• Like 5