Official Community Forums Home

Hi!

My Turn

• Members
15 hours ago, My Turn said:

Took a couple more, but not with toys, sorry. Still learning how to take southies (southern selfies) ;) 

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

Very Fuckin hot 

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, My Turn said:

Took a couple more, but not with toys, sorry. Still learning how to take southies (southern selfies) ;) 

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

Very Hot. 

I usually try and see if I have a timer setting on my phone camera, hands-free then. Actually, my hands will be free to masturbate then. 🙆‍♂️

• Like 3

• Members

hey my turn just to let you know last night was a success started with with her putting on a little sexy dress  that just covers her bottom, leading to me masturbating her with my fingers and tongue and then her bullet vib  that made me hard and then we made great sex  good night for every one thanks for reading 

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, kanga grey said:

hey my turn just to let you know last night was a success started with with her putting on a little sexy dress  that just covers her bottom, leading to me masturbating her with my fingers and tongue and then her bullet vib  that made me hard and then we made great sex  good night for every one thanks for reading 

Sounds like you had a wonderful night and you two have a lot of fun teasing each other! 

• Members

great photos finger licking good

• Like 1

• Members

very hawt, thanks for sharing, ohh the things id love to do to u.... tease that little bean till u go crazy. 😝

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, average guy said:

Very Hot. 

I usually try and see if I have a timer setting on my phone camera, hands-free then. Actually, my hands will be free to masturbate then. 🙆‍♂️

Do you shave or wax?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, My Turn said:

Looking for a little love! Tell me nice things 

B0E3439A-5C62-4665-82BB-B3FE44BE32CA.jpeg

I happen to have a whole duffel bag of love and a Girthy cock...Good morning 😘

• Like 1

• Members

Hair trimmers will work but they will never give you that baby butt smooth look. Wall makes a hair clipper that will get you pretty close, not sure how it will work around the labia. Im thinking waxing if you really want it close...