Official Community Forums Home

I Tried The "corn On The Cob"

Tyger

And boy, lemme tell ya, it really blew his mind (and load)!!!

And, let me reiterate: be GENTLE when doing this!!

In case you missed his post, here's what I did, per his instruction:

I Started by gently sucking and nibbling his entire cock. This is not only a great foreplay act, but it gives the cock a bit of "lube". You don't want your teeth to catch, and actually BITE him after all!!

Then, I *gently* started nibbling, with the teeth, up and down his hard shaft, like eating, obviously, a corn on the cob! I went all the way around, occassionally even nibbing at his balls. I had to suck it a little bit, here and there, for that added lubrication.

He then, HAD to break out one of my fav toys, and have his way with me!!

All in all, a great time was had by us both, and THANK YOU TO HOWARD!! For giving this tip!!

• Members

I love that technique too and my SO REAAALLLY enjoyed it. It's so great to be part of a community where we express ourselves and share techniques with each other to go above and beyond the tried and true methods.

Again - thanks Howard :)

• Members

I've done that before but had my S.O. keep his jeans on while I grind on him. The friction for the both of us is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Needless to say, doesn't take long for the clothing on both of us to come off!