Official Community Forums Home

Airport Dream, I love men.

Andrew

• Members
On 6/5/2020 at 10:26 PM, Excited said:

This is the only place I can express what I like. I love women. They are so yummy. Then again I like a good cock as well. They feel and taste great. Been like this my whole life. 

Oh yes lately I've been wanting to get dicked down so bad it's crazy 🤫 can we keep in contact possibly..? I've been social distancing so much now a days I'm kinda wishing I had a sexting buddy to pass the time😋😉🤤 

• Members
On 7/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, Rio said:

That is really hot. And like others have said this is the only site that I can really Express myself and not be judged. I'm have a craving to suck on a nice cock. I often think about the one time that I did suck on a guy's dick and it was awesome.

Let's be sexting buddy..? 🤤🤔😉

• Members
On 7/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, Excited said:

Ohh this sounds so good. I would love to be feeling that right now. Reading this gave me drippy dick to the point my shorts have a wet spot. I hope to get someone to this with. Having a man fill me with hot cum deep inside me would have to be the best feeling.

If you were close by I'd let cum to you and be that guy you can fuck I'm super DTF 😉🤫

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/13/2020 at 4:47 AM, saltybear said:

@Bsaf90 Orlando dude I on east coast Daytona Beach.. lets have some fun

Im from Washington.  small town guy. With a tight ass 😉 Let's see what you consider "having fun" 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

That is a nice cock BSAF!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, Fancyface said:

Seeing this got me wet, I want to see you cum

Plz live in washington and close by 😍 I wanna climb on soo bad right now 😊

• Members
On 4/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, Fancyface said:

Seeing this got me wet, I want to see you cum

Let's make it happen please I'm in Port Angeles WA 

• Members
On 9/30/2019 at 1:45 PM, Andrew said:

I was dreaming the other night. I'm all of a sudden at an airport. I'm in a sexy red skirt suit with black panties  and bra underneath. I see this handsome business man walking. We bump into each other. He said, "Excuse me. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said that's okay. We strike up a conversation. He tells me how unhappy he is at home and how his wife won't give him any pussy. I said I've been depressed lately. I want to get fucked like a dirty hooker but I can't find a man that will give me the dick. Not long after, we start kissing and then he moves me into men's restroom. We're kissing. I'm helping him get his coat off and then I start unbuttoning his shirt fast. I start kissing on his chin and his neck. I lick on his solid, hard chest down to those six pack abs and then to his waist. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull his pants down and start sucking on that cock. After I suck on that cock, I start sucking on his balls while I stroke his dick. After a few minutes, he ordered me to my feet. Naturally, I obeyed this impressive male. He turns me over. He kisses on my neck a little bit and then bends me over the sink. He pulls my skirt up and starts spanking my ass. He pulls down my panties and he begins to spank my ass with his dick. After a little bit of play, he starts working that thing in my ass. It took him a minute but he got it in there. He started slow and then went to pounding. The pounding was so intense, you could hear meat slapping from the outside. He moaned and moaned, and I screamed saying, 'Oh yes, Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.' I came and then a minute later he yelled, "Oh shit. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." He pulls out and shoots his wad all over my back and ass. It seemed like he came forever. For what hit my back,  he didn't lack in cum. It felt so good. He got some paper towels and wiped me off. We got ourselves composed and left the restroom going our separate way. I woke up not wanting to get out of bed as I was euphoric from the dream. I love men. I think men are sexy. There's nothing hotter than when two or three or four or however many young hot men are going at it. I also love big huge cocks. Sometimes when I post, people have answered using a hot gif or a hot pic of men or huge dicks. I love this. If anyone wants to respond to this post with a hit all male gif or a picture of a huge cock be my guest. It's most welcome. No pictures of women. I think women are beautiful, but I'm not exactly hitting from that side of the plate right now. 

IM young dumb and wanna get filled with cum 😉 let's be butt buddy's I live in washington plz live close bi

• Members
On 3/9/2020 at 1:53 PM, Bsaf90 said:

Reading that got me hard and I want you to see. I need to cum 

563156A3-8453-450F-8342-2A5D5371D927.png

Can we meet up half way and getta room?? so I can get my anal plowed bi that nice cock of yours 🤤

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 9/30/2019 at 4:45 PM, Andrew said:

I was dreaming the other night. I'm all of a sudden at an airport. I'm in a sexy red skirt suit with black panties  and bra underneath. I see this handsome business man walking. We bump into each other. He said, "Excuse me. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said that's okay. We strike up a conversation. He tells me how unhappy he is at home and how his wife won't give him any pussy. I said I've been depressed lately. I want to get fucked like a dirty hooker but I can't find a man that will give me the dick. Not long after, we start kissing and then he moves me into men's restroom. We're kissing. I'm helping him get his coat off and then I start unbuttoning his shirt fast. I start kissing on his chin and his neck. I lick on his solid, hard chest down to those six pack abs and then to his waist. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull his pants down and start sucking on that cock. After I suck on that cock, I start sucking on his balls while I stroke his dick. After a few minutes, he ordered me to my feet. Naturally, I obeyed this impressive male. He turns me over. He kisses on my neck a little bit and then bends me over the sink. He pulls my skirt up and starts spanking my ass. He pulls down my panties and he begins to spank my ass with his dick. After a little bit of play, he starts working that thing in my ass. It took him a minute but he got it in there. He started slow and then went to pounding. The pounding was so intense, you could hear meat slapping from the outside. He moaned and moaned, and I screamed saying, 'Oh yes, Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.' I came and then a minute later he yelled, "Oh shit. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." He pulls out and shoots his wad all over my back and ass. It seemed like he came forever. For what hit my back,  he didn't lack in cum. It felt so good. He got some paper towels and wiped me off. We got ourselves composed and left the restroom going our separate way. I woke up not wanting to get out of bed as I was euphoric from the dream. I love men. I think men are sexy. There's nothing hotter than when two or three or four or however many young hot men are going at it. I also love big huge cocks. Sometimes when I post, people have answered using a hot gif or a hot pic of men or huge dicks. I love this. If anyone wants to respond to this post with a hit all male gif or a picture of a huge cock be my guest. It's most welcome. No pictures of women. I think women are beautiful, but I'm not exactly hitting from that side of the plate right now. 

Totally agree with you. I love cock too. You sound like I fantasize about too. Be hot to please four or five cocks at once