Official Community Forums Home

Airport Dream, I love men.

Andrew

• Members

I was dreaming the other night. I'm all of a sudden at an airport. I'm in a sexy red skirt suit with black panties  and bra underneath. I see this handsome business man walking. We bump into each other. He said, "Excuse me. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said that's okay. We strike up a conversation. He tells me how unhappy he is at home and how his wife won't give him any pussy. I said I've been depressed lately. I want to get fucked like a dirty hooker but I can't find a man that will give me the dick. Not long after, we start kissing and then he moves me into men's restroom. We're kissing. I'm helping him get his coat off and then I start unbuttoning his shirt fast. I start kissing on his chin and his neck. I lick on his solid, hard chest down to those six pack abs and then to his waist. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull his pants down and start sucking on that cock. After I suck on that cock, I start sucking on his balls while I stroke his dick. After a few minutes, he ordered me to my feet. Naturally, I obeyed this impressive male. He turns me over. He kisses on my neck a little bit and then bends me over the sink. He pulls my skirt up and starts spanking my ass. He pulls down my panties and he begins to spank my ass with his dick. After a little bit of play, he starts working that thing in my ass. It took him a minute but he got it in there. He started slow and then went to pounding. The pounding was so intense, you could hear meat slapping from the outside. He moaned and moaned, and I screamed saying, 'Oh yes, Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.' I came and then a minute later he yelled, "Oh shit. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." He pulls out and shoots his wad all over my back and ass. It seemed like he came forever. For what hit my back,  he didn't lack in cum. It felt so good. He got some paper towels and wiped me off. We got ourselves composed and left the restroom going our separate way. I woke up not wanting to get out of bed as I was euphoric from the dream. I love men. I think men are sexy. There's nothing hotter than when two or three or four or however many young hot men are going at it. I also love big huge cocks. Sometimes when I post, people have answered using a hot gif or a hot pic of men or huge dicks. I love this. If anyone wants to respond to this post with a hit all male gif or a picture of a huge cock be my guest. It's most welcome. No pictures of women. I think women are beautiful, but I'm not exactly hitting from that side of the plate right now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

Reading that got me hard and I want you to see. I need to cum 

563156A3-8453-450F-8342-2A5D5371D927.png

God Damn. I love that cock you stud. I'm thinking about that cock right now. I'm on my knees stroking and sucking and then with my tongue out your're smacking it with your cock. It tastes so good.

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

God Damn. I love that cock you stud. I'm thinking about that cock right now. I'm on my knees stroking and sucking and then with my tongue out your're smacking it with your cock. It tastes so good.

Enjoy it make me cum and thanks 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Bsaf90 said:

Enjoy it make me cum and thanks 

No problem stud. Thank you. What a cock. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

No problem stud. Thank you. What a cock. 

Thanks. I usually only let women play and suck it. But what the hell I need a good blowjob 

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Bsaf90 said:

Thanks. I usually only let women play and suck it. But what the hell I need a good blowjob 

I'm aim to please. At heart, I'm a horny little slut. I love this website. I can share things that I normally wouldn't.

• Members
Just now, Andrew said:

I'm aim to please. At heart, I'm a horny little slut. I love this website. I can share things that I normally wouldn't.

Good. I want to see your lady friends. 

• Members
On 9/30/2019 at 4:45 PM, Andrew said:

I was dreaming the other night. I'm all of a sudden at an airport. I'm in a sexy red skirt suit with black panties  and bra underneath. I see this handsome business man walking. We bump into each other. He said, "Excuse me. I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said that's okay. We strike up a conversation. He tells me how unhappy he is at home and how his wife won't give him any pussy. I said I've been depressed lately. I want to get fucked like a dirty hooker but I can't find a man that will give me the dick. Not long after, we start kissing and then he moves me into men's restroom. We're kissing. I'm helping him get his coat off and then I start unbuttoning his shirt fast. I start kissing on his chin and his neck. I lick on his solid, hard chest down to those six pack abs and then to his waist. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull his pants down and start sucking on that cock. After I suck on that cock, I start sucking on his balls while I stroke his dick. After a few minutes, he ordered me to my feet. Naturally, I obeyed this impressive male. He turns me over. He kisses on my neck a little bit and then bends me over the sink. He pulls my skirt up and starts spanking my ass. He pulls down my panties and he begins to spank my ass with his dick. After a little bit of play, he starts working that thing in my ass. It took him a minute but he got it in there. He started slow and then went to pounding. The pounding was so intense, you could hear meat slapping from the outside. He moaned and moaned, and I screamed saying, 'Oh yes, Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.' I came and then a minute later he yelled, "Oh shit. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." He pulls out and shoots his wad all over my back and ass. It seemed like he came forever. For what hit my back,  he didn't lack in cum. It felt so good. He got some paper towels and wiped me off. We got ourselves composed and left the restroom going our separate way. I woke up not wanting to get out of bed as I was euphoric from the dream. I love men. I think men are sexy. There's nothing hotter than when two or three or four or however many young hot men are going at it. I also love big huge cocks. Sometimes when I post, people have answered using a hot gif or a hot pic of men or huge dicks. I love this. If anyone wants to respond to this post with a hit all male gif or a picture of a huge cock be my guest. It's most welcome. No pictures of women. I think women are beautiful, but I'm not exactly hitting from that side of the plate right now. 

Share with you any timelarge.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpglarge.20180808_130347.jpg.bd27353f2fc48ab4cad5a4789df00bb9.jpglarge.20180905_184029.jpg.ee05c8b71a42e6d8c5cf1c13ff534d1a.jpg

• Members
On 3/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, Andrew said:

Cum in my mouthlarge.20181105_073038.jpg.3cfd964e3bff810b1e77273c282c2c16.jpglarge.20180905_184029.jpg.ee05c8b71a42e6d8c5cf1c13ff534d1a.jpglarge.20171217_025625.jpg.4e44e57653b04c2d3274e37eff60b236.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, saltybear said:

Cum in my mouthlarge.20181105_073038.jpg.3cfd964e3bff810b1e77273c282c2c16.jpglarge.20180905_184029.jpg.ee05c8b71a42e6d8c5cf1c13ff534d1a.jpglarge.20171217_025625.jpg.4e44e57653b04c2d3274e37eff60b236.jpg

I love it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
9 minutes ago, Northwest BootyCall said:

Omg reading this gots my dick throbbing uncontrollably 🤤🤫 

I like that. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/9/2020 at 1:53 PM, Bsaf90 said:

Reading that got me hard and I want you to see. I need to cum 

563156A3-8453-450F-8342-2A5D5371D927.png

If you ever gave me the chance to feel that deep inside me.. 🤤 omg you'd have a no cum left to bust, I'm talking about pulling a full 24 hours of  fuckin.. mmmmm... I can feel it now almost, me throwing my ass back as hard as I can while I'm taking a good pounding... Mmmmmm.  I better stop 🤤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I like that. 

Yeah ive been starting to like it more myself just last winter I had my first ever sexual encounter with another guy and I enjoyed every hour we spent doing the 69,  sucking and jerking  each other off and fingering our asses then it went into a him climbing on top and leaned back alil with his hands on my thighs and start riding me slowly moving his hips around inna circular motion 🤤 i was soo turned on by how good he was riding me I ended up filling his ass full of cum 😍 he didn't even want me to pull out after i was done  so I kept  stroking his cock while he admiring how deep I was inside of him.. it was the best sex I ever had and it was with a man😎

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, Northwest BootyCall said:

If you ever gave me the chance to feel that deep inside me.. 🤤 omg you'd have a no cum left to bust, I'm talking about pulling a full 24 hours of  fuckin.. mmmmm... I can feel it now almost, me throwing my ass back as hard as I can while I'm taking a good pounding... Mmmmmm.  I better stop 🤤

I would love to give you the chance to put this cock inside your wet pussy. Make it cum as many times as you want. I will pound you good and cover you and fill you with cum.  Hit me up if you are ever in Orlando

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/10/2020 at 3:25 AM, Bsaf90 said:

I would love to give you the chance to put this cock inside your wet pussy. Make it cum as many times as you want. I will pound you good and cover you and fill you with cum.  Hit me up if you are ever in Orlando

Can I see a video of you slow stroking it til you cum plz😍🤤😋 I'm curious on how long you can last and how huge of a load you can produce 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 6:25 AM, Bsaf90 said:

@Bsaf90 Orlando dude I on east coast Daytona Beach.. lets have some fun

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/8/2020 at 4:05 PM, Andrew said:

I like that. 

I'm not hard yet Inna video, maybe you can help me with that..? I'm all horny as fuck still even sat on that plunger inna video and bounced on it for alil bit 😍🤤 the super wide handle on it had me moaning real good it was hard not to be load about it 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Northwest BootyCall said:

I'm not hard yet Inna video, maybe you can help me with that..? I'm all horny as fuck still even sat on that plunger inna video and bounced on it for alil bit 😍🤤 the super wide handle on it had me moaning real good it was hard not to be load about it 

Cum

• Like 1

Even though I'm on the "other side of the plate" (& I'm in a relationship with a woman! LOL), seeing these posts are awesome, IMO. I love seeing the male side of things!! And so glad you all are sharing. Love it!! And, it's HOT!!!!

• Members
On 5/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, Tyger said:

Even though I'm on the "other side of the plate" (& I'm in a relationship with a woman! LOL), seeing these posts are awesome, IMO. I love seeing the male side of things!! And so glad you all are sharing. Love it!! And, it's HOT!!!!

When i get on this site, it's the only time I can really share and express my horny, straight female side. It's very liberating. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/8/2020 at 7:36 PM, Northwest BootyCall said:

Yeah ive been starting to like it more myself just last winter I had my first ever sexual encounter with another guy and I enjoyed every hour we spent doing the 69,  sucking and jerking  each other off and fingering our asses then it went into a him climbing on top and leaned back alil with his hands on my thighs and start riding me slowly moving his hips around inna circular motion 🤤 i was soo turned on by how good he was riding me I ended up filling his ass full of cum 😍 he didn't even want me to pull out after i was done  so I kept  stroking his cock while he admiring how deep I was inside of him.. it was the best sex I ever had and it was with a man😎

That is really hot. And like others have said this is the only site that I can really Express myself and not be judged. I'm have a craving to suck on a nice cock. I often think about the one time that I did suck on a guy's dick and it was awesome.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, Excited said:

Ohh this sounds so good. I would love to be feeling that right now. Reading this gave me drippy dick to the point my shorts have a wet spot. I hope to get someone to this with. Having a man fill me with hot cum deep inside me would have to be the best feeling. If

Yesss It was really good sex indeed 😉 and if you lived close by I'd let you be the second person ever to stretch my tight booty hole with your hopefully huge cock 😍

• Thanks 1