Official Community Forums Home

Spanking

Chelsea

• Members

Have never had it done to me nor have I done it to my partner but sounds like something that could be a turn-on if not done too aggressively.

• Members

I love having my pussy spanked and if I'm really aroused I enjoy a good ass spanking too, but nothing that leaves marks for long.

• Like 2

• Members

I would love to be spanked, my wife does not and she is not really into spanking me when I talk her into it Its really have hearted and not very hard. Its hurts her to be spanked so she assumes its going to hurt me, my loss for sure.

• Members
On 10/1/2019 at 5:16 PM, Luv2Show said:

I love having my pussy spanked and if I'm really aroused I enjoy a good ass spanking too, but nothing that leaves marks for long.

It’s usually the red marks that turn me on when being spanked but we all have different preferences 

• Members

I find it's only a turn on when aroused. A sharp slap on a butt cheek with a firm hand when aroused and while he's inside me is titillating. But even more so is having my cheek slapped with a hefty, erect cock. Doesn't sting, but still feels great, and is very provocative. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, 69kola69 said:

When I'm just about in the middle of a great session ,...I like to pull out and lightly spank my dick on the clit area and maybe 2 or 3 times , if that counts 

Absolutely love that!

SPANKING is wonderful if the person knows when and how hard to spank cause I've found that a lot of guys hit a little to hard and at the wrong time 

On 10/20/2019 at 11:13 PM, 69kola69 said:

When I'm just about in the middle of a great session ,...I like to pull out and lightly spank my dick on the clit area and maybe 2 or 3 times , if that counts 

Oh god yes your perfectly allowed to enjoy doing that for sure that's one of those PERFECT kinds of spanking I was talking about 

• Members

I like to be tied up naked ,gagged and given a tennis ball to drop as a safeword. Bent over a stool and spanked with a wooden paddle with loud resounding slap sounds till I cant take anymore and drop the ball. And hope she tells me she will decide when I have had enough and continues. the orgasm after extreme pain is rewarding far beyond the pain. Any females want to chat about bondage,spanking and such. Message me please

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest Katie

I love when my husband gives me a little spank to let me know he’s in the mood. It’s so cute and a jolt to my libido and confidence. 

During sex I’ve never truly been spanked. But I love when I get on all fours with my legs a little spread and my husband spanks me on the pussy right before he fingers me before a little bit of soggy style. 

Guest Katie

I love it when my husband gives me a firm playful spank to let me know he likes what he sees and he is in the mood to play. It’s a huge boost to my libido and confidence. 

As for true spanking during sex, I’ve never done that. But I do love when I am in all fours for doggy style and my husband spanks my pussy right up the middle of my thighs. Then I’m ready to be fingered and fucked. 

• Members

I've got a mental picture in my mind of what that looks like. I can imagine you kneeling doggystyle and your husband hitting you on your pussy with his cock. The image I have is quite a turn on

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

I've got a mental picture in my mind of what that looks like. I can imagine you kneeling doggystyle and your husband hitting you on your pussy with his cock. The image I have is quite a turn on

Thank you for the comet, glad you like it as much as I love your hot sexy cock mmmmm... Mandy C

• 1 month later...
Guest Butt Lover

Love to give and as the heat builds on her bottom, fingers find out if she's wet. If so, well she must be a naughty little thing that needs me to turn up the heat.

How many of you ladies like to get spanked?

• Members

Love it when she spanks me especially  during role play , she never used to be into it but now enjoys having her butt spanked when she's a bad girl all good fun 

june mammabear2 034.jpg

DominatrixDD.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Great doesn't begin to describe it