Official Community Forums Home

Things You Do For Love

alstoya

:ph34r: Hello I have been an avid reader on here for a while and now I have a question of my own!!!

My husband just left for Iraq earlier this month and I am trying to come up with things to keep us sexually sane until January. (when he is due home) aside from video taping myself(hard because kids are 3,4&5)

he has asked for pictures but I would need someone to help....I am getting better at naughty typing but I feel like there could be more I can do any suggestions? Thanks in advance Wanton Wife... :ph34r:

How about little notes to him, like post-it notes on the regular letters to him, like suggestions as to what you want to do to him when he gets back? Maybe he could even "redeem" them like coupons?

Or, when you call him, if he is able to get a few private minutes (I know soldiers have limited phone time), a phone sex quickie?

If you have a digital camera or web cam, you could print your own naughty photos as well.

Your only limitations are as far as you'll let your imagination run!!

Have fun!! Happy teasing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If you can afford it, think about doing some 'boudoir' photos by a professional photographer. You don't have to get completely nude (in my opinion, most men prefer a bit of tease, anyway!) and the photographer will help you get the poses that work well for your man.

When you go for your session, bring lingerie you've worn to bed with your husband. He'll love having a photo of you in the garter belt--or whatever--you were wearing when he had the best cum of his life. Trust me on this one. It works. When he gets home in January, you won't be able to walk for a week!

• Members
he has asked for pictures but I would need someone to help

Not necessarily, if you have a camera with a delay on it. You know the kind, where you set up the picture, push the button, and you have x number of seconds to jump in the picture before the shutter goes off.

I would also suggest sending him some x-rated stories starring the two of you. :) Write to him about fantasies and senarios you want to live out when he gets back. Describe your masterbation sessions to him. Tell him about new toys or positions you've read about and can't wait to try. Send him pictures of lingerie you want to buy. It might be a little embarrassing, but I'm sure he'll really appreciate it, just knowing that you're thinking of him, and thinking up new things for the two of you to do when he gets back.