Official Community Forums Home

For The Men:

Tyger

OK, I just got a silly song stuck in my head, Hank Williams sang it I believe: "I like my women on the trashy side". So, I was wondering, for flings, one-nighters, or just *^ck Buddies, which do you prefer? Trashy or not?

• Members
OK, I just got a silly song stuck in my head, Hank Williams sang it I believe: "I like my women on the trashy side". So, I was wondering, for flings, one-nighters, or just *^ck Buddies, which do you prefer? Trashy or not?

pssssssst....the song was done by Confederate Railroad *giggle* I have it on my mp3 player and window media player...lol.

• Members

I am sure I dont speak for all guys in no way, but for me, the mind is about 70% of it, if not 95

A girl can be drop dead goergous to me, but if she doesnt have a good attitude, I wouldnt want to share a car ride with her, let alone a fling, and same as the opposite, a girl can be "non-attractive" to me, but if she has the right attitude, than that is what matters. It is very hard for me to pick dates physically wise, because intellect matters, and for some people it doesnt, but I find a girl very sex who is smart, has a good sense of humor, and is caring, I go for the "good" girls usually, and I use the word "girl" very loosely, Im not one of those guys who goes after teenagers, jus wanted to calarify.

pssssssst....the song was done by Confederate Railroad *giggle* I have it on my mp3 player and window media player...lol.

See how much I pay attention to older country music!! :lol: LOL Thanks for the info though!