Official Community Forums Home

Music

clewing

• Members

OK, there was a post about a C&W song about trashy women, which brings up something else I was wondering about. I am sure I am not the only one that gets turned on listening to some music. Right now it is "Your Man" by Josh Turner. The lyrics of the song are beautiful, sensuous, and that deep bass voice of his....I get so turned on listening to that song. My husband teases me because I play it so often, but doesn't understand how it can affect me like it does.

And is there no spell check on these posts? I had to open up Microsoft Word to get the correct spelling of sensuous!

• Members

Well I like to listen to music to get me in the mood prefferably R&B.

There are certain songs on the radio or by the artist that they play on the radio at a certain hour. Me myself love to listen to R&B music because of the way the artist expresses themselves it is very erotic and sensual it can set the mood for whatever mood you're in whateher it is to have a nice evening at home with your spouse or signifigant other or you want to set the mood to a sexy lovemaking session with your SO music enhances whatever mood you are trying to create.

I think the fact that you husband is laughing is because you play the same song constantly and although it may do something for you it may not do anything for him so try different type of music my personal prefference is R&B music.

I listen to many R&B artist from the late 60's,the early and late 70's, the 80's,the 90's and today's R&B.

Form artist like Usher,R.Kelly,Alicia Keys,MaryJ.Blige just to name a few if you wnat I'll send you a list of songs that I would like to put on a CD once I get someone to burn them for me I'll give you the name of the song, the artist and the name of the Album/CD.

I plan on becoming a DJ and I specialize in R&B music to set any type of mood one day I will own my own nightclub and it will be called "The Rainbow Room" each room will have a different color and it will play different music in each room of the six colors in the rainbow. DJ Mo' Grind est. 1991

• Members

When I said he was laughing it was in a good way. He loves country, but music doesn't do it for him.

Good luck on your endeavors. I hope you get your club up and running.

Well I like to listen to music to get me in the mood prefferably R&B.

There are certain songs on the radio or by the artist that they play on the radio at a certain hour. Me myself love to listen to R&B music because of the way the artist expresses themselves it is very erotic and sensual it can set the mood for whatever mood you're in whateher it is to have a nice evening at home with your spouse or signifigant other or you want to set the mood to a sexy lovemaking session with your SO music enhances whatever mood you are trying to create.

I think the fact that you husband is laughing is because you play the same song constantly and although it may do something for you it may not do anything for him so try different type of music my personal prefference is R&B music.

I listen to many R&B artist from the late 60's,the early and late 70's, the 80's,the 90's and today's R&B.

Form artist like Usher,R.Kelly,Alicia Keys,MaryJ.Blige just to name a few if you wnat I'll send you a list of songs that I would like to put on a CD once I get someone to burn them for me I'll give you the name of the song, the artist and the name of the Album/CD.

I plan on becoming a DJ and I specialize in R&B music to set any type of mood one day I will own my own nightclub and it will be called "The Rainbow Room" each room will have a different color and it will play different music in each room of the six colors in the rainbow. DJ Mo' Grind est. 1991

I like 80's Big Hair Band love songs. Cheezy as hell, I know, but that's me!! :lol:

I also like things with lots of bass!! A good beat, and lots of bass. Some songs, fast or slow, will just do it for me, but depends on the song, beat, and the mood I am in.