Official Community Forums Home

My new favorite position during wanking is to sit in front of a mirror so I can watch how exactly how I it looks as I'm massaging my balls and toying around my ass with a vibrating cock it's so much more erotic for my visualization 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like jerking off while looking into the mirror as well. The visual definitely adds some more excitement

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rio said:

I like jerking off while looking into the mirror as well. The visual definitely adds some more excitement

OMG right plus for me it's like watching another guy stroking his cock with me of course I fantasize while stroking what do you fantasize about while your jerkingoff honestly 

3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Plus I am what you  would call a CRONIC WANKER SERUIOLY I absolutely love the feeling of my cock in my hands honestly 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

When I'm jerking off while looking in the mirror and fantasizing that it's someone else jerking me off