Official Community Forums Home

Dress up fun

MrsG

• Members

So last Friday was Girls Night Out and I went to see a Rocky Horror Picture Show play with a group of girls. I'm so thankful @MrsG'sPlayToy has no problem letting me enjoy nights out and was more than willing to "dress" me, especially since most of us wore corsets, booty shorts, and fishnets. I did have a few issues with my tits not cooperating with my outfit so I decided to change after the show before we went out. I mean I couldn't very well be out at a bar without my husband and one of my girls decide to pull a Janet Jackson on me. Needless to say it was a fun night, but we didn't get to play because he was getting up for work when I got home. 

20191009_133921.jpg

20191004_192656.jpg

20191009_134025.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 10/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, MrsG said:

So last Friday was Girls Night Out and I went to see a Rocky Horror Picture Show play with a group of girls. I'm so thankful @MrsG'sPlayToy has no problem letting me enjoy nights out and was more than willing to "dress" me, especially since most of us wore corsets, booty shorts, and fishnets. I did have a few issues with my tits not cooperating with my outfit so I decided to change after the show before we went out. I mean I couldn't very well be out at a bar without my husband and one of my girls decide to pull a Janet Jackson on me. Needless to say it was a fun night, but we didn't get to play because he was getting up for work when I got home. 

20191009_133921.jpg

20191004_192656.jpg

20191009_134025.jpg

@MrsG very sexy and classy for Rocky Horror

Been to local events and clothes are getting sexier. Like minded  people go and there's one couple orally pleasing during intermission.

• Members

your smoken hot MRSG just as hot as my wife who dresses up in her little hot outfit good work, your partner is just as lucky as me to have a hot partner

• Like 1

• 1 month later...