Official Community Forums Home

Who Loves To Peg or Loves Getting Pegged?

Mark7even

• Members
4 hours ago, Satin panties said:

I would love for my wife to peg me..I have asked and been told no way.  

I feel your pain, I keep having hope that one day mine will change her mind.

• Members

I try to convince my wife to peg me but so far she hasn't. I don't understand because she'll put butt plugs in me or prostate massager, even her fingers. But when it comes to pegging she still is hesitant. I even bought a strap-on so we can do it but hasn't been used yet except me doing solo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

I try to convince my wife to peg me but so far she hasn't. I don't understand because she'll put butt plugs in me or prostate massager, even her fingers. But when it comes to pegging she still is hesitant. I even bought a strap-on so we can do it but hasn't been used yet except me doing solo

Well you are farther along than, me your getting some ass play.  I also bought a strap on for her to use..sigh only used it on myself by myself.

• Members
1 minute ago, Satin panties said:

Well you are farther along than, me your getting some ass play.  I also bought a strap on for her to use..sigh only used it on myself by myself.

Maybe someday we'll both get lucky

• Members
24 minutes ago, Satin panties said:

I have a better chance of getting a real penis vs getting pegged by my honey.

Well thats a whole new delema, personally I think id rather go without than go down that path.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Nancy said:

I would love to hear more about this!! Very interested.

What do you want to know? Basically its when a woman wears a strap-on and fucks their man in the ass. Their are plenty of different styles of strap-on's some even have duel attachments so you both can enjoy being filled at the same time.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

enjoy being filled at the same time.

So just so you know if a man loves to be pegged it doesn't mean he is gay, by, transgender or any of the other descriptions out there. It doesn't mean he isn't either but for the most part he is straight but just loves anal stimulation or penetration by his SO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Mark7even said:

What do you want to know? Basically its when a woman wears a strap-on and fucks their man in the ass. Their are plenty of different styles of strap-on's some even have duel attachments so you both can enjoy being filled at the same time.

I would love this! My partner is scared of it so I just fantasize about pegging him or getting to put it in a girl. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members
On 10/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, Nancy said:

I would love this! My partner is scared of it so I just fantasize about pegging him or getting to put it in a girl. 

Is your partner into anything anal? Finger play, toys, or anything...? Does he want to do you anally? If so you should convince him if you can do it so could he. If he's worried about a mess use a enema beforehand. Usually there is not fecal mater in the lower bowels unless you are ready to have a BM. Everyone is unique so you just have to explore and find what works for each of you. Believe me when he orgasms with a plug or dildo in his ass he will love it. Well I do anyway.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It's not quite getting pegged but I love having my ass filled

• Like 6

• Members
On 10/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, Mark7even said:

Its a simple question some women love to peg their man and some men love to get pegged by their woman, Some like it both. Which are you?

dasubersexual1351-1.jpg

Wish that was me on the bottom

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:
On 10/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, Mark7even said:

Its a simple question some women love to peg their man and some men love to get pegged by their woman, Some like it both. Which are you?

dasubersexual1351-1.jpg

I love getting pegged my men and women. 

• Members

Ha just found this, my wife wants to peg me and I have no problem with it just haven't yet, she wants to try it with a strapless dildo so she can get hammered too. Umm hard just thinking about it.

• Members
On 12/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Master Blaster said:

Ha just found this, my wife wants to peg me and I have no problem with it just haven't yet, she wants to try it with a strapless dildo so she can get hammered too. Umm hard just thinking about it.

Your one lucky guy. Do you want to trade places.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy