Official Community Forums Home

Spontaneous sex

Rio

• Members

On Monday nights my wife always has a girls night out with a bunch of her friends to watch The Voice. When she got home she decided to get naked and go down to the hot tub. I waited for her to come back up and take her robe off and I went in and grabbed her tits and rubbed my hardening cock against her ass. I then put her down on the bed and put my hand between her legs. She started squirming so I knew she was wanting some fun. Inserting my finger inside her pussy I started nibbling on her nipples. More moans.  I decided to put my head down between her legs and lick her clit and tongue fuck het. After she came I moved up and inserted my dick inside her. We both came and rolled over and went to sleep. There's something about spontaneous sex that is so hot

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

There's something about spontaneous sex that is so hot

Im glad you two had a fun night. It sounds very fun and exciting. I also have a hot tub that is in need of repair before I can use it. I cant wait to find the time to fix it.

• Members
7 hours ago, Rio said:

....I decided to put my head down between her legs and lick her clit and tongue fuck het. After she came I moved up and inserted my dick inside her. We both came and rolled over and went to sleep. There's something about spontaneous sex that is so hot

OMG. I would love to be surprised like that. When watching TV to all of a sudden feel a tongue going inside me.  Wow!💥

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/15/2019 at 7:42 AM, Amy D said:

OMG. I would love to be surprised like that. When watching TV to all of a sudden feel a tongue going inside me.  Wow!💥

Amy D, that is my favorite thing to do. I think about it and even dream about it often... I worry my dear to go down and lick and test, and suck on the lips and clitoris more than anything would be a problem with a woman as they tend to talk about wanting a nice cock inside so much. Glad to hear there are some who would love a guy who would want to go down more often than not. Mmmm. Yum.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

There's absolutely nothing better than spontaneous sex especially if it's out in public seriously