Official Community Forums Home

Might Be A Stupid Question

strobelite69

• Members

No, no way. :) There's is nothing in the ass or intestines that leads to the uterus. And don't worry, no question is a stupid question if it puts your mind at ease.

If you are doing anal or considering it, you should definitely read Mikayla's article here, and always remember: lube, lube, lube!!! I learned that the hard way. :)

• Members

Just to second the answer so you feel more confident - NO, you can't get pregnant that way.

HOWEVER, sperm swim in liquid and sometimes lube can get from your ass to your pussy, or you are just naturally wet - so BE CAREFUL when he cums there or when he pulls out that the cum doesn't drip over to your pussy - cause although it is a LONG shot, if the little spermies get into the cum or lube you CAN get pregnant!

Mikayla

• Members

:) No question is stupid. Just to I guess let you know from another one :lol: NO NO NO you cant get pregnant from anal sex. There is nothing going from your intestinal track to your vagina. With lube though be careful cause Mikayla , as usual is correct. No need to worry though you can't get pregnant from anal sex .

• Members

Thanks everyone - appreciate it. I did read Mikayla's article and should have some lube and vibrating anal beeds coming anyday now. This guy is wonderful and wants to cum in me but hesitant because I'm not ready to be a mommy quite yet and thought if pregnancy wasn't an issue with him anal wise - he could cum in me then.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks again - love everyone here :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am on birth control as well but don't entirely trust a little pill from keeping me pregnant - I would love to feel him cum in me and was hoping I could have my cake and eat it too by being on birth control and him cumming in me anally.

We do use condoms vaginally so he can last a little longer but on occassion don't so when he's ready to cum he can pull out and I can suck every ounce of him - ummm.